me or her

said shit, kinda

"come one y/n! it will be fun!" he begs me pulling my arm and i scoff. "every time we go to the skate park, she's always there and takes you away from me!" i say and he shakes his head. "no she doesn't, let's just go okay?" he asks and i finally give in, just wanting him to shut up about it. "fine." i mumble and he smiles.

i put on my vans and he gives me one of his hoodies. "if she pulls some stupid shit, im leaving vincent." i say and he rolls his eyes. "you know how i feel about your little pick me girlfriend-" "she's not a pick me y/n. stop it, not let's just go." he says in a stern voice cutting me off and i sigh as he pulls me out of the house.

"why are you sitting in the backseat?" he asks as i buckle my seatbelt but i don't respond. "are you seriously mad because im going to spend time with my girlfriend and not you?" he asks turning around but i just look at him, not responding. "whatever y/n." he says starting the car and i go on my phone.

i will never understand why he refuses to understand i don't like his girlfriend. she is constantly taking vinnie away from me and she knows it bothers me. she upset cause i have known vinnie for years she has only for like five months. so, five months of hell for me. hes always telling me, "she's a good person" blah blah blah but he knows what she's trying to do.

"we're here." vinnie says and i grab the skateboard that's next to me and i quickly get out of the car. "y/n can you wait up?" vinnie asks getting out of the car as i walk over to one of the ramps. i feel someone grab my arm hard and i quickly turn around to see vinnies tall figure standing over me. "stop the fucking attitude." he says and i look behind him and see emily.

"your girlfriend is here, go spend time with her." i say and he lets go of my arm. "hi baby!" emily says in her annoying ass high pitched voice and i get on my skateboard but before i can ride off she gives me a dirty look. "why is she wearing your hoodie?" she asks vinnie and i raise an eyebrow. "maybe cause im his best friend." i say and she scoffs.

"your supposed to give me your hoodies, not her." she says making a pouty face, and vinnie sighs. "vinnie don't you fucking dare ask for the hoodie back, or i will leave, just how i said." i tell vinnie and he looks down. i skate past them just wanting to get away from the situation. its like he doesn't care about our friendship. if im crying my eyes out and if she's crying her eyes out, no hesitation he would pick her.

i start practicing some tricks, actually landing them all. but is vinnie going to see me? nope. "vinnie look!" i yell and he looks over. "look at what i landed!" i yell with a smile on my face and i do a hardflip and once i land it i smile and i look at vinnie but, hes talking to emily.

anger fills my body and i get off of my skateboard and walk over to him. "did you just ignore the hardflip i just did?" i ask and he scrunches his eyebrows. "fuck this vinnie, take your damn hoodie too and give it to this bitch." i say taking off his hoodie and i give it to him.

"im fucking leaving. spend time with your girlfriend." i say grabbing my skateboard and i walk off, not knowing how im going to get back home but, i don't care. "y/n stop!" i hear vinnie yell but i don't stop walking. i walk onto the sidewalk next to the road seeing all the cars drive by, knowing that now im pretty far from the skate park.

i see vinnies car drive up next to me but i don't stop walking. "y/n get in the car." he says but i ignore him. "y/n stop this shit! im sorry okay, im- im just trying to spend time with my girlfriend." he explained but i don't respond. "y/n get in the fucking car now!" he yells while honking his horn making me jump a little. i stop walking and get in the backseat, actually cause my legs and feet hurt.

"you need to understand, i can't spend all my time with you y/n." vinnie says and i roll my eyes. "im not asking for that. its the fact that i landed a hard ass flip, and you ignored me just to talked to her." i say and he looks at me in the rearview mirror. "i know, and im so sorry y/n. she caught me off guard-" "that's not an excuse vin." i say cutting him off and he stays silent.

he parks outside his house and i get out of the car and start walking towards the door. vinnie unlocks the door and when we walk in i close the door and i tap vinnie shoulder.

"vinnie, im going to ask you a question, and i want you to be honest." i say and he nods. "me or her?" i ask and confusion covers his face. "w-what?" he asks and i sigh. "me, your best friend of over twelve years. or emily, your girlfriend of five months." i say and he shakes his head."y/n i cant choose-" "yes you can. so choose." i say, just sick of fighting for his attention. tears start forming in his eyes and he looks down.

"emily." he says.

my heart drops. "im so, so sorry y/n." he says and i start crying. i look down at my wrist remembering the friendship bracelets he made us when we were twelve, and we never took them off. "take this." i say taking off the bracelet and a sob leaves his mouth. "w-wait y/n, we promised-" "fuck that vin, just give it to emily." i say and he shakes his head. "so your cutting this friendship off?" he asks but i don't respond.

"you clearly value her more." i say putting the bracelet in his hand and i quickly walk toward the door. "you can't just leave." he says and i sigh. "yes i can, but i hope your relationship goes well." i said before leaving and i hear him crying. twelve plus years, down the drain.

--------------------
a/n: this took a while

im gonna go play sims now lol

8-29-21 - fixed a few mistakes