dangerous hookup (prt 2)

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY WHOMPPPP WOOOPPPP YAYYYY

i'm making this into an actual story that i might publish! (only if y'all want it.)

y/n wakes up with the sun slightly shining on her face, making her groan and turn around, expecting to see vinnie, but he was gone. "vinnie?" she calls out quietly and sits up. she yelps as the cold air hits her breast and she quickly covers herself with the blanket.

she sees a piece of paper and opens it slowly before reading it.

'sorry for leaving you alone. i have a meeting and i had to go before i was terribly late. i'll be back by 1:00. see you. - vinnie.'

she puts the note down and slowly climbs out of bed and walks towards vinnies dresser. she grabs her underwear first and puts it back on before grabbing some of vinnies clothes. "this should fit right?" she mumbles, slowly sliding on the clothes.

once she looks at herself in the body mirror she almost bursts out laughing at how long the pants are. the shirt wasn't that big on her. she walks in the bathroom and walks towards the pantry, grabbing an extra toothbrush and washcloth.

once she finishes brushing her teeth and washing her face she walks downstairs and slowly makes her way to the kitchen. "this place is huge..." she mumbles and opens the fridge, seeing tons and tons of food.

"damn..." she laughs and grabs a ton of fruit and starts washing them. she looks at the clock on the stove and sees that it's 12:57 and her eyes widen as she realizes vinnie could be home any second.

"alexa, play dark red by steve lacy." y/n shouts and alexa says her automatic command before the song starts playing.

as y/n is humming to the song, vinnie walks through the door quietly so y/n doesn't hear him. he sees her back turned and sees her cutting up some fruit and is swaying back and forth.

he slowly walks behind her and kisses her neck, making her jump and turn around quickly. "jesus! you scared me." she smiles and looks up at him. "good afternoon." he smirks and kisses her forehead.

"what you making?" he asks. "just cutting up some fruit. i didn't feel like cooking." she says and he nods, leaning on the island behind her. "so, you have plans today?" he asks and she shakes her head.

"no. i have a day off from my job so it's nice that im here." she sighs. "what's your job?" he asks and she groans. "a boring office job. i've been working there for years." she says and he nods. "you could work with me." he says.

"you said you do dangerous stuff..." she sighs and pops a strawberry into her mouth. "well...yes i do but it wouldn't hurt you. you could be my assistant." he offers and she nods. "what will i be getting myself into?" she asks.

"good and bad things." he sighs, running his hands up and down her sides. "what's the good part?" she whispers and he smirks. "what you got last night," he whispers in her ear and she lets out a small moan as he kisses her neck.

"vinnie..." she whimpers as he sits her on the counter and starts kissing her passionately. "i- i don't think i can take anymore after last night," she says and he chuckles. "don't get cocky." she rolls her eyes with a smile as she pushes him away.

"i didn't say anything." he flashes a genuine and her eyes widen slightly at his smile. "don't even." he groans and she laughs.

"don't you have work today?" she asks and he nods. "later on." he sighs and takes a bite of some fruit. "you wanna come?" he asks and she looks away. "look, the dangerous stuff doesn't happen much," he reassures her and walks closer to her, now standing in between her legs.