teachers pet

70K special! thank yall so much! <3

y/n is eighteen so don't be weird...

mr hacker = vinnie

y/n watches her teacher walk around and write stuff on the board with lust in her eyes. she rubs her thighs together and whimpers as he makes eye contact and smirks at her. 

she pulls out her phone and checks her appearance and sighs. "y/n, please put the phone away." mr hacker says and y/n whines. "no, i need to do something." she replies and he raises an eyebrow.

"see me after class. seems like we need to go over the rules again," he says and resumes teaching. she smirks and puts her phone away as she found a way to see him alone.

once the bell rings, she stays sitting as everyone rushes to get out for lunch. mr hacker closes the door and locks it and y/n looks at him as he walks over to her. "i know why you did that." he says and she tilts her head.

"you did it cause you were so needy for me," he says and grabs her hair, pulling her up and she screams. he covers her mouth and shushes her. "shhh, you won't want anyone hearing you..." he whispers in her ear.

"sir..." she moans as he starts kissing her neck and pulls her hair again. "i want you to sit on my desk, now," he says and lets her go. he watches her quickly walk over and she sits on his desk, spreading her legs.

he walks over and takes off his belt, putting it around her neck and she whimpers as he makes it too tight then loosening it a little. he lifts up her skirt and groans as she has nothing under besides underwear.

"no shorts...no leggings...just for me hm?" he asks and moves her panties aside and chuckles. he runs one finger down her slit, making her moan softly.

"so wet..." he whispers and starts taking off his pants. "instead of going to lunch, you decide to misbehave and stay after class, just to make you scream." he sighs and she gasps loudly as he thrusts himself into her all at once.

"oh god!" she moans loudly and he pulls on the belt and puts his hand over her mouth. "shut the fuck up." he groans and thrusts into her fast and hard.

she moans and whimpers in his hand and he pulls on the belt again, choking her. he takes his hand off of her mouth and lifts up her shirt, pulling down her bra and playing with her breast.

her head falls back and her hands grip onto the desk and he rubs her clit with his thumb, making her arch her back and she covers her mouth as she moans loudly.

"not yet..." he says and pulls out. he flips her over and bends her over the desk and spreads her legs. he slowly slides himself into her and she gasps as he pulls on the belt, lifting her head up.

he puts her hands behind her, pinning them on her back with his hand as he thrusts into her fast and hard. "please slow down sir.." she moans and he slows down his paste, still snapping his hips on hers.

he smacks her ass, making her whine and he pulls the belt and lifts her upper body to his chest. he moans in her ear and his hand travels around her neck slowly. "looks like there are people walking by...you wouldn't want someone to hear you..." he whispers and grips her throat.

she covers her mouth and closes her eyes as her legs start to shake violently. "that's it baby, cum all over your professor's dick like the fucking slut you are..." he says in a low tone in her ear, and that immediately sends her over the edge.

she moans and whimpers as her high washes over her and mr hacker pulls out, jerking himself off until he comes on her lower back.

"oh fuck..." he groans and catches his breath. he pulls up his pants and then grabs a tissue, cleaning her up then throwing the tissue away. he takes the belt off of her neck and puts it next to him then y/n turns over, pulling her skirt up with shaky hands, and sits on his desk.

he walks in between her legs and kisses her forehead. "head to lunch. you need to eat something." he says and taps her thigh and she nods, grabbing her things then leaving. "what the fuck am i doing..." mr hacker mumbles and fixes his glasses.

--------------------
a/n: hi guys