"just friends..."(jacob vers.)

JACOB VERSIONNNN WOOOO YEAH
(literally half of this will be copied and pasted from the vinnie version.)

and did yall know vinnie smokes cigs?? help.

everyone in the hype house sits on the couches as thomas sets up the camera on the fireplace in front of all of them. "so...lots of you guys have been asking for a Q&A. so here we are!" he introduces and y/n puts her head on jacobs shoulder as he puts his hand on her back.

"we have a list with all the questions you have us and alex will be reading them off and whoever the question is towards, they will answer." thomas says and hands alex his phone. "first question is to jacob, who did you first get close with when you got to the hype house?" alex asks and jacob smiles.

"definitely...jake. we just clicked." jacob laughs and jake dabs him up. "next question is to vinnie. who here is the most attractive?" alex smirks and everyone laughs. "this is hard..." he sighs and looks around.

"i gotta say y/n." he smiles and y/n smiles and laughs. everyone goes 'oohhh' and jacob clenches his jaw. "thank you vin." y/n giggles and vinnie winks at her. "don't start with me today." jacob whispers in her ear and she looks at him confused.

alex asks the rest of the questions until he realizes he forgot one. "oh! this one is to y/n. in every vlog, you are always clung on to vinnie or jacob. which one are you dating? and which one do you choose?" alex whispers and y/n glups.

"i'm not dating either of them...and i'm not choosing one or the other." she says and jacob scoffs. "y/n, were you with jacob last night?" thomas asks and y/n shakes her head. "no, why?" she asks.

"are you sure? so you were screaming at the wall?" thomas asks and jacob smirks as y/n chokes on her spit. "excuse me?!" she laughs.

flashback to the night before...

"jacob! oh- fuck!" y/n moans loudly as she runs her fingers through his hair as his head is in between her legs, thrusting two fingers into her quickly as his tongue works on her clit. "i think it would be best if you quiet down baby." he whispers and y/n whines as she clenches around his fingers.

"i can't!" she cries and he looks up at her. "hold on a little longer for me," he says and she throws her head back as she squirts on his fingers and tongue and he hums as she moans loudly and her legs start to shake.

he pulls out his fingers and kneels in between her legs and puts his fingers in her mouth. she sucks on his fingers and chuckles at the look on her face, at how desperate she looks. "i thought i told you to hold on a little bit longer, huh?" he asks and she whimpers.

he takes his fingers out of her mouth and she looks away from him but he grabs her face, forcing her to look at him. "answer me." he says and she gulps. "i couldn't...i tried." she whispers and he scoffs.

he flips her over and lifts her ass in the air, smacking it with all his force and she screams loudly and puts her head on the pillow. "this wouldn't be happening if you did what i told you to do." he says and she apologizes quietly as she prepares for the long night ahead of her.

-----------------

"we're just friends! n-nothing happened last night. we- we were just watching the new scary movie that came out!" she tries to make up lies but nobody is buying it. "yeah! just friends..." he sighs and y/n nods.

"we'll be going on even longer tonight," jacob whispers in her ear and puts his hand on her upper thigh, making her sigh.

--------------

a/n: jacob is about to be in this book a lot