𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

𖣔☼᯽☼𖣔     

After all the initiates had jumped through the hole Four ordered, "Dauntless born you go with Lauren, transfers stay with me. Go." The Dauntless born started following Lauren.

"Most of the time I work in intelligence, but during your training I'll be your instructor. My name's Four," the man, Four, addressed the Dauntless transfers. He looked over and studied all of us.

His eyes lingered on me for a second before moving to the others. I was standing in the middle of Cristina and Tris, her new name. Tris on my left and Cristina on my right.

"Four like the number?" Cristina questioned with a smirk.

Four stared at her before answering, "Exactly like the number."

Cristina's smirk seemed to grow even more when she joked, "What happened? One two three were taken?

There were a few laughs from the initiates at the joke. Four walked up so that he was right in front of Cristina, "What's your name?"

"Cristina," the previously Candor girl spoke confidently.

Four took another step to get even closer to Cristina, "Well, Christina, the first lesson you learn from me, if you wanna survive here, is keep your mouth shut. Do you understand me?"

Cristina's smirk fell and she quietly spoke, "Yes."

"Good," Four said as he turned and started walking away, "follow me." The group all began walking away and following Four.

He led us to an area that the Dauntless call 'the Pit' and then he led us to an area full of beds, which I assumed would probably be the sleeping quarters. "You're gonna be sleeping here for the next ten weeks," Four announced.

"Girls or boys?" one of the initiates asked.

A small smirk grew on Four's face, "Both."

"That works," the same initiate said.

"If you like this you're gonna love the bathroom," Four taunted us as he led us to the other side of the room. The 'bathroom' was completely open with no cubicles, which sucks ass.

"Are you kidding me?" Cristina, who was right beside me, questioned no one in particular.

Four's smirk grew even more, "You should feel right at home, Candor. Everything out in the open." He then walked through the group and out of the sleeping quarters, "Get changed."

𖣔☼᯽☼𖣔

After everyone had gotten changed into their Dauntless uniforms, we had to burn all of our old faction clothes. We were led to the Pit once everyone threw their clothes into the fire.