Hurt\comfort

I'm motivated again lol (please follow follow on Instagram: @ravenroxyhexer @ibukilovesmikan

Mikan woke up in the middle of the night around 3am crying, she just woke up from a traumatic nightmare related to her past. She wanted all of her memories of being abused out of her head but no matter how hard she tried not to think about them, she always ended up having nightmares about it. Her heart was beating fast and felt like she was going to throw up.

She turned over to Ibuki, gently nudging her awake, knowing she was easy to wake up. Ibuki woke up seconds later, she quickly noticed mikan in tears. "What's wrong miki?" She asked sleepily, bringing her hand to her face to wipe away her tears. Mikan whined, hiding her face into her chest. Ibuki concerningly wrapped her arms around her, pulling her in close, letting her cry into her. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Ibuki asked softly, "y-yes" mikan stuttered. "Did you have a bad dream again?" "..     m-my dad was beating me a-and he hit my mom.. and she was letting it all happen and he tried to rape me again" she stuttered out, crying harder. Ibuki frowned, "it's gonna be okay sweetie.. their not here anymore, their never gonna hurt you again. Ibuki reassured her, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Hearing Ibuki talk to her made her calm down a little. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Ibuki asked, wanting to get mikans mind on something else.
"s-sure" mikan stuttered. Ibuki grabbed the tv remote that was beside her and scrolled through the channels. She eventually found something that wasn't too scary.

Mikan snuggled up over ibukis arm and rested her head on her. Ibuki blushed as she did. Ibuki reached over and grabbed her favorite my melody plushie on their bed and made it nuzzle her face. Mikan smiled and held it close to her.

"Did Ibuki make you feel better?" "mhm" mikan hummed, snuggling closer to her, she still looked upset. "Are you sure your okayy, you look sad" Ibuki asked, concerned, she wasn't the best at comforting people but she tried her best to. "I don't know..." mikan said quietly. "Don't worry about me" "but can't just not worry about you?!" Ibuki complained. "She needs to make you feel better no matter what, you're safe now, I promise, if anyone tries to hurt you I'll murder them!" she said confidently. Mikan smiled nervously, "t-thank you.. but p-please don't murder anyone!" She said worriedly. "But if anyone hurts you maybeee" Ibuki argued. Mikan giggled shyly.

Eventually mikan fell asleep and so did Ibuki.