NSFW

I feel like writing more cute lesbian shit lets goooo. Lol I suck at dialogue, enjoy~ (oh yeah if i do accidentally make spelling errors ignore them lol)

Mikan came back home later that night drained from work, she had to work night shift at the hospital. She closed the door behind her quietly, not wanting to wake ibuki up if she was asleep, since it was late, even though she normally wasn't. She hanged her purse up near the door and took off her shoes.

She walked over quietly to her and ibukis bedroom door, she opened it quietly and walked in. Ibuki was on their bed they shared, playing on her phone, ibuki looked up at mikan and smiled happily, "yay you're home! Ibukis so happy!~" she set her phone aside and hugged mikan tightly, mikan blushed and smiled happily, her favorite part of the day was coming home to her loving girlfriend. She returned the hug, wrapping her arms around ibuki tightly, snuggling her face into ibukis cleavage, ibuki blushed, giggling softly. she brought mikans face up to hers and pressed soft kisses all over her face, mikan blushed, giggling in response, enjoying all the affection she was receiving. "I missed y-you too.." mikan responds happily, giving ibuki a small kiss on her lips. "Awww, you're so adorable when your blushing~" ibuki murmurs while cupping mikans face. Mikan squeaked shyly, blushing even more, "ahh!~ so cuuuttee~" ibuki fangirled. Mikan smiled, she then wrapped her arms around ibukis neck, resting her face on ibukis shoulder, ibuki read mikans body language and continued to pick her up gently, bridal style, carrying her to their bed, that was filled with blankets, pillows and stuffed animals.

Ibuki rested mikan on their bed, she then climbed on top of her, settling her body gently on top of mikans  and snuggled her face into her large breasts, mikans face got even redder, "your boobs are so soft~" ibuki  flirted. Mikans smile grew bigger, feeling genuinely loved. "H-hold on... l-let me t-take off m-my bra..." mikan stuttered. She sat up a little bit to take off the rest of her clothes, slowly unhooking her bra revealing her large, soft breasts. ibuki watched, flustered, she was getting even more excited by the minute. Mikan was a bit chubby, which was one of ibukis biggest turn ons, And she was very soft and great for cuddling as well. Ibuki grinned, she climbed back on top of Mikans now exposed body and rested on top of it. Ibuki climbed up to mikan, their faces meeting as ibuki placed kisses all over her face once again. mikan shyly looked away smiling, feeling very happy, she was not used to getting so much affection. "Mm.. your so pretty..." ibuki flirted, mikan teared up a bit from getting so much affection, ibuki quickly picked up on this, she's been in a relationship with mikan for long enough to know that she gets overwhelmed with affection easily. Ibuki cupped Mikans face in her hands gently, and kissed her lips softly, "don't cry sweetie, even though you look pretty cute when your are~" ibuki assured comfortingly, being well aware that mikan has never heard stuff like this being said to her. "How c-could you be a-attracted to someone as u-ugly as me?" Mikan said quickly. "If your ugly, then I'm monstrous!" Ibuki shouted, startling mikan. She smiled shyly. (I may or may not have stole the last 27 words from another fanfic cause i suck at coming up with dialogue)

ibuki continued kissing down her chest, reaching down to her boobs, she playfully kissed them, mikan giggled softly, making ibukis heart skip a beat. She then continued to suck one of her sensitive nipples, while playing with the other one, mikan squeaked in pleasure, she was now a blushing mess. The rockstar smirked to herself, she continued down her sensitive body, mikan flinching almost every time she kissed her. she kissed her stomach softly, slowly making her way down to her thighs, ibuki used both her thumbs and rubbed both the insides of her thighs, "mm" mikan whimpered, ibuki giggled a bit because of how sensitive she was.

Ibuki kissed her thighs, working her way up to her vagina, which was already wet, ibuki was intrigued. She leaned her face in and skillfully licked the tip of her clit, and started teasingly sucking at it, "A-ahHH~" mikan moaned out loud, mikan was already very close to cumming, ibuki got turned on to the max when mikan moaned for her. "Damn, she's sensitive" ibuki thought to her self. She continued down her pussy, licking and sucking skillfully all over it, making mikan whimper and moan like crazy, jerking her thighs every so often.

Ibuki sensed mikan was close to cumming, she inserted her tongue in her pussy, licking the inside of it, mikan quickly reached to her climax, moaning and breathing loudly, squirting out cum while jerking every so often, Ibukis whole body raced with joy. "MMmm.. I-ibuki..." mikan whimpered. Ibuki
continued to suck at her pussy. Mikan felt like she was going crazy, but in a good way, she loved being overstimulated so much that she even has a kink for it.

Ibuki stopped licking so she could let her breathe, mikans lower region still in shock. Ibuki got up to top her once again, continuing to lean down on her, "you're moans are so adorable~" ibuki jokingly flirted, continuing to give her more kisses. "Mmm.." mikan moaned flirtatiously, softly breathing, continuing to wrap her arms around ibukis neck. Ibuki nuzzled her head into mikans neck, mikan giggled softly, "d-do you mind I-if I t-top you this time..." mikan asked. Ibukis face heated up, "y-yeah...." ibuki stuttered. "I-I mean.. if you wanted to..." mikan quickly said, worrying about if she was forcing ibuki to do something she maybe didn't want to do. "No, please ride me!" Ibuki insisted. "Mikans face turned redder, "I-I will do m-my best.." mikan stuttered shyly.

They both continued to switch positions, mikan positioned her wet, stimulated clit onto ibukis and started roughly grinding.

Ibuki held onto the nurses hips to help her keep in place. Ibuki kept her eyes shut breathing heavily as she grinded with her. Mikans small, cute moans filled her mind and body with lust. "Y-you're doing great sweetie" ibuki reminded her, "..r-really?~" mikan stuttered, "ibukis sooo wet right now~" (I literally couldn't think of any other dialogue lol)

Some time has past and they were already near their climax. "MMm... M-mikan-Chan..." ibuki whimpered shakily. Mikan increased the pace as she felt her body getting closer as she gasped for air. "Y-your doing s-so good!" ibuki trembled as she clenched mikans waist, feeling both their wet clitoras's grinding on each other's intensely. Mikan finally cummed, rolling her eyes back as she started moaning/whimpering loudly. Following up with ibukis heated climax as she tightly clenches onto mikans firm wasit, shakily gasping.

Mikan eventually lost all her energy, both of them worked up a sweat from scissoring. Mikan snuggled up to the rockstar, wrapping her arms and legs onto her like a baby koala, nuzzling her head into her chest. Ibuki felt her heart rate increase rapidly every time mikan touched her even in the slightest. (In-cueing everytime we touch nightcore version) ibuki kissed the top of mikans head and wrapped her arms around her protectively. "Do you need me to get you anything?" Ibuki asked. "Mmm.. no.. sleeply..." mikan murmured into ibukis chest, slowly drifting off to sleep. Ibukis cute-o-meter went off as she did this, but held her self together so she didn't disrupt mikan in her sleep. ""okay.." ibuki whispered back, Eventually