Lots of cuddling

Hey~ I don't know when I'm going to finish this cause I get writers block a lot but I'll see~
Also I have plenty of time to do nothing which is nice (I always have time to do nothing anyways lol), anyways enjoy~ (btw I headcanon ibuki as a lesbian please don't come at me) (and yes there is going to be smut in later story's, And I headcanon ibuki has adhd)

Mikan sat in front of ibuki on their bed while ibuki brushes Mikans choppy hair that was cut by her bullies. Mikan usually gets confused when someone treats her kindly or does something nice for her, from being so used to being mistreated, to being pampered to no end was a big change for her, a much better one of course.

When ibuki finished, she set the brush down beside her and wrapped her arms around mikan's torso, pulling her in so that her body was pressed up against hers, continuing to rest her head in the crook of her neck. Mikan squeaked, her face turning bright red from being flustered, ibuki absolutely loved when mikan gets flustered by her, she thought it was the most adorable thing. Ibuki then started pressing small, short kisses along her girlfriends shoulders up to her neck, proceeding to suck lightly at her neck. Ibuki has a biting fetish, but keeps it to a minimum when getting intimate with mikan because she doesn't want to hurt her. A small, pleasurable whimper slipped out of the purple haired girls mouth, as ibuki kept sucking her sweet spot. Leaving hiccys on her shoulders and neck. "M-mm... t-that feels good...." mikan said faintly. Mikan shifted her body so that it now faced ibukis. Ibuki followed this up by nuzzling her face into mikan's breasts. Mikan giggled softly, her body heating up from all the affection she was given.

"Aww... your'e to cute for me..." ibuki murmured affectionately, while both her hands caressed mikan's face. "I-I- am?!... n-no one has e-ever called me c-cute before!." Mikan said, flustered, ibukis heart filled with joy at the sight of her girlfriend blushing, "really? That's shocking for ibuki to hear~" ibuki said, proceeding to give her a small kiss on her cheek. Mikan smiled at the action, she gave ibuki a small kiss back, hiding her face in ibukis chest while blushing. Ibukis body rushed with excitement, she tried her best to remain calm for mikan, even though it's difficult especially around her. She wrapped her arms around Mikans body tightly and brought her closer. "I love you~" ibuki murmured quietly, "I-I love you too..." mikan stuttered shyly.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT LOL