Mystery: 5

After Izuku awoke from his mindscape memories and possible nightmare only to realize he was asleep for 8 hours, and it's now 3 am on a Tuesday.

To pass the time Izuku went to the league to give his father his new notes, not until he has his own quirk experiment of course. Izuku is seen walking down an alley in all black, his only visible features being his eyes and a glimpse of his dark green hair.

He came across a drunk man walking past him while humming a song he didn't know, "Um, excuse me sir, do you think you could help me out? I'm kinda lost" Izuku says while rubbing the back of his neck. The man seemed to stare at him confused, "uh, sure kid. Where do you live?"

Izuku tells the poor unsuspecting victim his "home address" and the drunk man starts leading him to the best of his ability. After walking in silence for a few good minutes Izuku is bored and starts questioning him. "So what's your quirk?" The man stops walking to think, "I can control wind, only speeds up to 15mph" Izuku smirks under the mask he has on and replies to the man, "Oh? I see, seems pretty useful..."

The man turns to face Izuku only to get a knife to the face, he holds his right eye and screams in pure agony. "Do you think...I could have it?" The man looks up in horror to see Izuku walking towards him with a sinister smile plastered across his face.

The man turns around to run away, but Izuku throws the knife at him and hits the man right in the back of his head. The man falls to the ground, bleeding from his head, and surprisingly, not dead... 'Perfect...now maybe I can have your useful quirk'

Izuku calls his dad and tells him about his new interesting quirk, or the one he wants. His dad shows up a few seconds later coming out of a well known purple portal. "Where is he?" Izuku points to the nearly dead man on the floor. "Is he dead yet?" Izuku shakes his head, "nah, he still has a few mor minutes before he bleeds to death" Hisashi smiles at his son, proudly.

"Alright...so why is this quirk useful to you?" Izuku is seen twirling wind around his finger, "Controlling wind up to 15mph could be useful during hand to hand combat, if needed I can push the combat maybe 20ft away from me, if they're strong, 5ft, either way it serves as good time to run away or rethink a plan before they get their footing together"

Izuku continues to list ideas and plans about his new useful quirk. It doesn't take long until 5 am hits and he and his father return back to the league. Toga runs up to Izuku and tries to give him a hug, "But Izu-kunnnnnn! You haven't visited in a long time :(" The league to Izuku is like family, Toga being the annoying little sister, even if she was older than him. "It's been a week..." Toga rolls her eyes and walks away to go bother Dabi. Izuku returns to UA after handing his father his new found notes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku is sitting, bored in class at 7:30 in the morning. While everyone around him casually talks, he zones out and starts thinking about his new quirk, and other plans he could use to benefit him in fights during Bakugo. Especially Bakugo. A few minutes in he starts muttering and Aizawa calls on him. "Midoriya! Are you paying attention?" Izuku looks around and realizes he's been muttering for over 15 minutes, "u-uh yes, sorry sir" Aizawa squints at him and continues the lesson he had apparently been teaching for the past 20 minutes.

After the lesson Aizawa asks Izuku to follow him to Nezu's office. "Uh, am I in trouble...sensei?" Aizawa just stares at him for a few second whilst he continues walking down the hallway to the principles office.

Izuku sits in known confusion, 'Have I been found out? No, they wouldn't question me right away, they would wait a few weeks before calling me in...Unless-' "Mr.Midoriya" Izuku looks up from his thoughtful trance, "y-yes sir?" Izuku stares at the rat thing in confusion. "Do you know why you're here?" Izuku immediately shakes his head, "your quirk." Izuku let's put a mental breath of relief before continuing the conversation. "What about my quirk?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued