Getting Into UA: 2

I didn't write the entrance exams for a reason ;)

1. Future Plot

2.It would reveal his quirk :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five years later, Izuku is 15 and is about to start his first day at UA. "Do I have to go?!" Izuku asked in frustration. "Yes, you have to go." Mr.Hisashi Midoriya is trying to get Izuku out the door before he's late. "But why? I liked being homeschooled and going on missions with you! My head collection is looking smaller, and I wanna play with our 'pet' in the basement!" Izuku looks at his dad with puppy dog eyes. "Izuku no! You can play with our 'pet' when you get home! Now please hurry..." Hisashi looks around to make sure he doesn't spot his wife anywhere. "We don't want mom to get mad now, do we?" Izuku thinks for a second. Then he goes pale. "You're right! Bye, dad!" In a split second, Izuku is gone, and Hisashi can finally breathe. "HISASHI, I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Izuku chuckles a little when he hears his mother yell at his father as he's leaving. 'Poor dad.'

Izuku finally gets to the front of his class 1-A, which took forever to find, and as he opens the door, he sees a brunette yelling at a certain ash-blonde 'old friend' of his. "Hi, Kacchan!" Izuku stares at Bakugou with a smile that could kill. Bakugo takes his legs off the desk and walks up to Izuku. They aren't on the best terms with each other. "Fuck off you, nerd! What's a Deku like you doing here anyway?!"

They stared at each other for a good 2 seconds before Izuku replied. "You haven't changed a bit, Kacchan." Bakugo got angry and started sparking up his hands. They glared at each other with an "I hope you die and burn in hell" kind of look. Everyone, who was currently in the class or entering the classroom, saw the two and wondered what happened between them.

-Flashback-

Izuku and Katsuki were playing tag. Izuku tagged Katsuki when suddenly his palms lit up. "Kacchan, look! I got my quirk!" Katsuki looked at Izuku in fear and rage, "Izuku...what are you doing?!" He was wondering how the greenette had the same quirk as him. "I'm using my quirk! It's like yours!" Katsuki tried activating his quirk, only to find he couldn't. "IZUKU YOU, ASSHOLE! GIVE ME BACK MY QUIRK!" Izuku was confused. He didn't take Katsuki's quirk, did he? In the end, he figured out how to give Katsuki his quirk back and tried apologizing. "I-I'm sorry, Kacchan. I didn't mean to." Katsuki looked at Izuku in disgust. "Save it, Deku! I don't want to be friends with a quirk stealer!"

-Back to the Future-

Iida was getting uncomfortable. So he stepped in. "Um, excuse me, gentlemen. I don't mean to get involved in whatever problems you have, but please resist fighting in the classroom." They both turned around to give Iida a death glare when suddenly, a yellow caterpillar walked into the class to reveal a hobo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

When I was typing 'problems' for Iida, I was so close to typing beef XD

I hope you re-enjoyed this chapter! I double-checked my grammar and spelling this time, so I hope it was better