chapter 1: ice meets lightning

In a land far away named teyvatt can people use magic with the help of gods or with a more well known name arcons. Those worthy recive a blessing by the gods known as vission, the the arcons where the geo archon who was present in liyue the country of earth, the anemo archon who was located in mondstadt the country of wind, the pyro archon who ruled ofer the fire nation natlan, the hydro who ruled over Fontaine the country of water, the  electro archon had her iron grip on inazuma the island of electro,  the dendro archon whom ruled over the nation of nature and last but not least the terefying cryo archon who ruled over the cold mountains of snezhnaya. As of now we are following the story of a captain who is currently exploring the large sea of teyvatt.

"Captain, Captain, we have received a letter from our scouts in Liye Harbor."

"Have I not told you to not barge in on me unannounced!" said the frustrated captain. She had been doing research on a special hidden treasure but she hadn't found any leads yet.

"I'm sorry captain but i was in such a hurry i-"

He was interrupted by his captain "well well out with it, or else I'll throw you in the ocean" she threatened, he knew that she wouldn't go that far but still got really scared.

"Well" he handed the letter to the captain.

Hello captain!

We have recently discovered that the crux are going to slay a strong sea creature in the south, and if I'm correct that's where you are. we got the information from a drunk crewman and we are in a hurry to get back to you, now we'll meet soon.

Qing your "best friend forever"

the captain had an excited look, she had waited so long for this opportunity, everyone she had ever fought would have either given up in the sight of her magnificent power and the people who would fight her would only last a couple of seconds but sometimes minutes. The powerful beidou captain of the crux, the "uncrowned Lord of Ocean'' who is rumored to channel electro energy through her sword and that she once used this to cut in half a formidable sea monster from the depths of the ocean abyss, with just one hit. The captain knew that beidou would be the perfect match for her.

"erm big sister you have that scary look on your face again"

"Miyuki! when did you get here" said the captain surprised as she saw her little sister standing before her.

"I just came but what happened that got you all excited" the brown haired girl asked.

"Oh it's the crux, they are going on a mission to the south, and we might get a chance to fight them!"

"oh I'm so happy for you, you finally get to fight someone at your level"

"Yes but we need to strategize, We need your great mind" the captain looked at her 16 year old sister in hope of the brilliant girl to come up with a strategie, the captain left her little sister to strategize and went for a little walk around the ship. She wondered what captain beidou was like, and how it would feel to fight her, when she suddenly bumped into Enyo, a short boy with black hair.

"oh i'm so sorry captain i was just lost in my thoughts" he said, as he looked up because of the captain's length.

"it's fine but dont let it happen again"

"okay sorry again" the raven haired boy said as he walked away, scared of his captain and teacher.

"Oh enyo, do you mind if we train a bit, see there is going to be a fight so we can spar a bit but of course without using our visions." the captain suggested, he nodded, as he was too scared to say no, he drew his sword and they started fighting.

"wow you've gotten better my disciple."

"Well you taught me, and you're the best, so-" he got interrupted as he almost got slashed, and fell to the deck as the captain had her sword against his heart.

"Okay, okay I give up" he said in desperation, as she helped him up.

"well you have definitely improved," she said as they decided to trade tactics on a nearby bench.

After half an hour Miyuki had come up with a plan.

"okay the monster is rumored to be in this area" she pointed on the map "and we will be hiding here, most of the crew uses swords, some use bow and arrow and the captain uses a claymore. There are only two people who have visions and that's Beidou with an electro and another guy with an anemo. We have four crewmen whit visions on deck and that's me and the captain with our cryo visions, and of course Enyo and my dear student with hydro visions. We have more experience in fighting humans while they work better as a crew so it's a fifty / fifty chance of us winning. Captain you will go after their captain and we will be fighting the crewmen so lets get some rest and then prepare for the battle" the crew shouted in excitement and left the meeting room leaving only the captain and her little sister left.

"you are as brilliant as always, go get some rest miyuki" Miyuki smiled at her compliment.

"thank you and good night, love you!" she said and walked out of the room leaving only the captain herself.

"Love you to" she said as she went to her room, which was connected to the meeting room. She put on her nightgown, braided her hair and started making notes on the next fight, till she fell asleep.

She woke up the next morning from hearing the ruckus her crew was making.

"Why are they like that?" she said and chuckled for herself as she got up. She put on her ice inspired outfit and took her beloved sword and headed out to see her crew being all over the place and shouting, she rubbed her temple.

"WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING A SNEAK ATTACK PEOPLE, SO CAN YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN!" she shouted the crew immediately calmed down, afraid to make the captain angry, the crew went back to looking for their things.

"Hi big sis"

"oh hi sweetie did you sleep well?"

"yes I did, did you?"

"mhm are you ready for the fight" said the captain

"yes but I'm a bit nervous"

"I'm sure you'll be fine, you are really smart and strong and I believe you'll meet a worthy opponent" miyuki smiled brightly and hugged her older sister, as they suddenly heard a crewman screaming in panic.

"they are here, the crux they're here"

And a few seconds later came the ship with captain Beidou standing on deck with her claymore in hand. The captain took her claymore and smiled excitedly as she ran towards the other captain.