chapter 7 a missunderstanding

"alrighty lets go!" xiangling said and picked up the picnic basket they had made together a while ago. then girls waved goodbye to Mao and started walking into the wild.

"I'm so excited because you get to meet my dear friends" xiangling said as they walked past some creepy but magnificent statues.

"well at least I'm hyped to meet them, you and your family is really nice so I bet they are as well." Qing said with an excited expression covering her tanned face.

"yes I am quite curious as well to be honest" y/n said firmly as they started walking up a mountain. after some time of walking the climate became harder to walk in, so the friends decided to climb because it wasn't to long till they where at their destination and they wanted to get there as far as possible.

"not fair y/n your so tall you can climb much faster than us, that's the only reason you won" Qing said as she was catching her breath after the girls decided to have a competition about who would come up the mountain first. y/n had come in first place with xiangling close after and Qing last with quite the distance from the others.

"wow! its so pretty." Qing said as the looked at the scenery from mt. tianheng (see picture above).

"I find it wherry stunning as well" y/n chirped in.

"well I agree, I love this place so much" xiangling said with a smooth voice.

"anyways lets pack up shall we" she continued, as she began taking out the supplies y/n had carried up the mountain, y/n quickly started helping her friend, Qing on the other hand just stood in awe looking at the scenery.

"Qing do you mind helping us" y/n said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"what, oh of course, sorry" she spat out as she snapped back to reality. she sat down and helped her friends.

after a few minutes the picnic supplies where all set, and voices where herd from the foot of the mountain.

"oh they are here" xiangling said as the girls saw a pair of hands up came a boy with dark blue hair, his outfit having a blue and gold theme he looked quite proper, said boy turned around to help his friend get up the mountain as well and up came a boy with ice blue hair with soft light blue eyes and he wore a white and blue outfit. the navy haired turned around and locked eyes with y/n, his face suddenly became filled with fear.

"what are you doing here!" he said as he drew his sword and stood in front of the other boy, to protect him.

"oh no no no you've got the wrong idea xingqiu, shes not like the rumours says she is, trust me. she is my childhood friend and I trust her with my life!" xiangling said to the boy named xingqiu, y/n felt honored to be someone that special to xiangling so she blushed a bit.

"what are you saying my liege, your implying that you are friends with that pirate scum!" he shoot back.

"xingqiu, please dont be mean" the soft faced boy said with a sadened look on his face.

"i'm sorry, I just got a bit overwelmed thats all, im sorry i worried you" xingqiu said with a sorry expesion towards the other boy.

"I apologies for my behavior my liege, it was qiute imature of me to be rude" xingqiu said to y/n.

"this doesn't mean i wont ceep an eye on you" he continued, y/n wondered why xingqiu let hs guard down, and soon realised that it was becouse he was simping over the other boy, y/n did indeed find him cute despite only being attracted to women.

"well i wouldn't juge you for beeing suspicious of me i am a mercyless pirate afer all, and i made that coice not anyone else am i right." y/n replied as a sign escaped her lips.

"well i should not judge a person based on rumors."

"you are correct"

"im xingqiu, this is chongyun" the boy named chongyn waved.

"nice to meet you both i'm y/n and this is my dear friend Qing." y/n said as she jestured to Qing who waved at the two.

"good now that we have cleared any missunderstandings lets eat, i've craved that sweet madame and i am hyped to try it out" said xiangling with an excited expresion covering her cute face.

"well we dont whant xiangling to be in pain now do we, so lets dig in" Qing said.

A/N i have delivered, hope you liked the chapter.