chapter 8 cheerfull chatting

A/N fanart creator in the picture

the group had been chatting for quite some time now an xinqiu had warmed up to y/n. Qing was talking entusiastically with xiangling about her work, while xiangling egeerly listened to her rambeling. Xinqiu was feeding chongyun some bread, wich he replied by blushing. while Y/n just stared at the sceenery in awe. 'I wonder what beidou is up to... no no what am i thinking, I should not think about her, i will not get attached to her, because if that happeneds there is no telling what they will do to her.'

"y/n are you okay? you look a bit stressed, is there anything i can help with." Qing said in concern.

"im fine a bit nervous about the festivat thats all" she answered as she took a bite of the almond tofu she had in her hands.

"well you have nothing to worry about, but i must tell you the festival is only heald once every 7 years so its a rare oppurtunity, and only important peapole get invites!" xiangling said in excitment over the festival.

"well i dont think its the only thing shes worried about." Qing said, a smirk plastered over her face.

"what else would i be woried about then"

"mabye a certain captain of the crux" she replied her smirk only getting bigger, y/n's cheeks started burning.

"why would I worry about that buffalo!" she exclaimed as her cheeks only reedened.

"well maybe you could enlighten us dear"

"i was not thinking about her i swear."

"you ceep telling yourself that sweetie"

"so you like beidou?" chongyun asked with a friendly smile.

"no i dont shes just so pretty, fun to fight and nice to be with." y/n said as her cheeks had a dark pink shade.

"yes she does, isn't it a bit to obvious" Qing laughed.

"Qing!!!" she replied embarased.

"I never imagined the great y/n would be this childish" xingqiu said with a smirk covering his lips.

"thats a bit rude dont you think" y/n said with disapointment

"relax i ment it as a compliment."

"for some reason i dont belive you" she sighned.

"oh well" he said as he smiled shyly to chongyun.

"I must addmit you are quite the cute couple." y/n said as she jestured to xingqiu and chongyun, the boys imidettly looked away from etchother and their faces turned a deep pink.

"no- we arent together yet" xingqiu explaned.

"hmm 'yet' i see you both have feelings for etchother am i correct" 

"no-why- w- would -we" chongyun shyly said.

"well who's childish now" Qing exclaimed with a grin on her face. xingqiu looked in y/n direction and saw an evil smirk covering her lips.

"anyways it was quite fun to get to know you two but i must take my leave now" y/n said as she stod up and started waving goodbye to the group.

"what for!" xiangling said.

"well I would like to se my little sister and i have an errand to run before the festival tonight, so if you'll excuse me i will take my leave now"

"wait up captian im coming with you" Qing said as she imidietly stood up and ran to her captains side.

"well i dont wanna be a third weel again so i'll come aswell" xiangling exclaimed as she also came jogging towards the taller girl.

"ta ta lovebirds" Qing chuckeled as both the boys blushed.

"what shall we do with the food my liege" xingqiu said.

"you ceep it." xiangling replied, with a bright smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"phew we're finaly here" qing said huffing and puffing.

"qing how are you dear you cant be exausted from just walking" y/n said shaking her head in dissapoinment.

"well i am"

"okay if you've stopped bickering, i would like to see miyuki"xiangling said eger to meet the girl again.

"lets go!"