chapter 6: new acquaintances and a picnic

"Welcome to wanmin restaurant"

they looked in awe at the cozy restaurant. y/n signed and felt at ease as she took in her surroundings, the wonderful smell of new cooked food, the sound of chatter and the presence of her dear friends. when she stopped daydreaming she saw the one and only...

"Mao!!!" she shouted, said chef looked up from cooking some delicious dish and saw a familiar girl running towards him. chef Mao dropped everything to run towards the girl and pulled her in for a big hug.

"oh god I've missed you, you never really told us why you left, we got so worried we taught you and your sister where dead. Are the rumors true about you being a vicious queen of pirates? can I make you some food?" he said as he started tearing up.

"wanna hear my story ey?" y/n said as she tried to hide her tears.

"yes of course"

"well I've missed you as well, I'm sorry about not telling you where we went something just came up all of a sudden." she took a pause and averted her e/c eyes from the chef. 

"I'm afraid that the rumors are true." she continued with a saddened expression.

"well at least you saved all our lives"

"I guess so, but I still feel bad about it" 

"come xiangling" mao said as he waved at her direction, both xiangling and Qing came and soon enough they started talking about everytning.

~~

"how about you girls go out for a picnic" chef mao said.

"but dad, I should work i-" xiangling replied a bit stressed.

"honey you deserve to be with your friends especially if you think about how hard you work, I'll take care of the restaurant, don't worry"

"fine dad I'll go"

"why don't bring those friends of yours, they seem werry nice."

"sure, can you tell them please"

"yes I can, your going to the usual place am I right."

"yes, thanks dad, I love you"

"Love you too xiangling"

"alrighty let's go" 

A/n sorry for not updating in a while I don't realy have an explanation except I diddint have much inspiration recently and sorry for the short chapter