chapter 14 the astrologist

the consert was finnished and xingyan thanked the crowd for comming to watch her show.

"did you whant to go and get an autograf?" y/n asked.

"oh no need i have been to her conserts plenty of times, she has even held some on the alchor." she responded as she shook her head "but if you whant one we can go" she continued.

"no no i just wondered if you wanted to"

"okay, well then lets continue with the personal tour of the festival. hmm where sould we go next, the annual speach starts in like half an hour so i think we can do something before that. hmm oh right i know follow me!" beidou said as she started walking with y/n right behind her.

soon enough the two arrived at a vendor stall, the stall was in bad quality and seemed pretty run down, to top it all of there diddint seem to be anyone working there.

"hello?" y/n said as a bit confused, while beidou had a smirk plastered on her lips, there could be herd clanking from what semed to be some tools and then came an "ouch".

"are you okay, do you need any help" y/n said concerned.

"no no im fine" a voice came and soon after a girl with a witch hat and dark purple hair that was tied up in neat piggtails.

"oh hello, i assume your costumers" the girl said.

"you are correct" beidou replied.

"well then welcome to my humble shop, im mona, mona megistus, i have stooped so low so that i read fortunes for some small change, cant garantee that i really tell you the truth it depends on what i manage to read. im so going to die if my master finds out! well what can i do for you" the girl named mona said a bit out of breath from all her talking.

"well we whant to get our fortunes read ofcourse" beidou said with a kind smile.

"oh right ofcourse, come here" mona said as she twirled her black hair between her fingers. y/n and beidou walked up to some chairs and a table, they where not so fancy to be honest, one chair looked like it could fall apart if even a leaf would tuch it, so the two tried to sit on the best ones.

"okay, please close your eyes, both of you" mona said as she also sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closer my eyes a bit scared of what was awaiting me. Suddenly I felt beidous hand grasping mine and giving it a light squeeze, I smiled a light blush present on my cheeks, knowing that i wasn't alone.

I could hear mona rising from hear seat and walking up behind us, putting one of her hands on my head, i suddenly felt some strange power inside of me, it reminded me of hydro. I guessed it was monas magic. She lifted up her hand and told us that it was okay to Open our eyes. Mona pulled up a scrying table, and fidgeted with it for a while, well it was more than a while really, it was more like a few seconds.

I looked at mona while she was doing her thing when she suddenly stumbeled back a bit. She then nodded to herself, like she was deciding something. She then went up to us quite confidently and clared her troat.

"I have some information for you two, are you ready?" She said, me and beidou nodded.

"Well, i cant tell you everything as the stars tells me not to, but i can tell you some things. Beidou you have a great future and will fight in quite the important war your name will be honored all across teyvatt but dont think your path will be easy, there are many enemies standing in your way both fysikal and mental ones." Mona finished, looking at beidou who seemed quite proud, I smiled looking at her.

"As for you y/n, you will face a great pain and you will feel like theres no hope left, but you must not lose your hope and you must face the problem or else you might lose someone important." I fellt shivers going down my spine, what would i have to face, I started to worry. Suddenly I felt beidous hand squeeze mine, reasuring me that I was not alone. I smiled shyly at her jesture. We sat there in some minutes processing what we learned and when we where ready we thanked the astrologist and left in silence, beidous hand still wrapped around mine.

As we where walking back towards the center of the festival I saw a familiar blonde head standing out of the masses.

A/n

Sorry for not posting ive been to preoccupied with schoolwork but i will start posting again, again sorry.