Don't Do That To Us Part 4

(Third POV)

Alfie was backstage, sitting and listening to the music and singing. When he hears that high pitched beep, he stands up and whines. He huffs before padding over to the steps. He goes up to them, then sits down at the side, lifting a paw up as he sees the audience. He whines again, looking around for Cal. He soon spots her, laughing and joking around with the guys. Obviously not having heard her beeper. He huffs, standing up again. He can't get to her, this hasn't happened before. Why hasn't she heard her beeper? He whines, jumping a little. She's at the other side of the stage, she'll never hear him. He sits back down, a little on edge. He doesn't take his eyes off of Cal as he shifts his weight between paws. He doesn't dare lie down or relax. He is tense and continues to whine. He can sense it coming. The familiar scent of Callan. He knows something bad is going to happen and he huffs impatiently.

He waits a bit longer and he immediately stands up when he sees her sway a little. Seemingly the only one who noticed it, he huffs and whines again before taking off across the stage over to her. He skids to a stop right beside her, not wanting to knock her over. The audience gasps upon seeing this. Alfie gently pulls on her sleeve and paws at her leg. She looks down at him and frowns. He whines, trying to get her to come with him. She feels a lot of eyes on her, but she keeps her gaze on Alfie before lifting her shirt up a little bit. Her eyes widen, seeing how low her glucose levels are. Alfie doesn't let her think about it as he is already leading her away.

When they get into the hallway, Cal starts to feel it kicking in. She gulps nervously "A-Alfie". Scared that she might fall over, she opens her legs a little bit. Alfie immediately understands and squeezes himself in between her legs. He stays standing up in case she does fall. Her shaky hands rub his head and neck, and he looks back at her, whining worriedly. She takes a breath and closes her eyes "Alfie, down". He slowly lowers himself to the floor as she holds onto the handle on his vest. He gently nudges her to sit up against the wall, then he lies down on top of her as she manages to slow her breathing. "Alfie… g-go get s-someone" She mumbles. He nuzzles her face, licking and trying to distract her. "It's okay, j-just get Jensen, Misha. Anyone" She tells him. He whines and reluctantly gets up.

Alfie understands the names and races off to find them. He runs back to the stage and barks. He races over to Jensen and Misha after spotting them, who conveniently were standing together. He circles around them and barges into Jensen's legs to get their attention. He barks at them, getting Richard's attention as well. "Take us to her, boy" Jensen says to him. Alfie whines, then runs back off of the stage with Jensen, Misha and Rich quickly following him. Leaving a lot of confused and worried people behind.

Back in the hallway, Alfie leads them to Cal. He lies on top of her legs. "Callan!" Jensen gasps. He sits on one side of her, Misha sits on the other side and Rich kneels in front of her. "It's okay, Cal. You're okay" Misha mumbles to her. "Tell us what we need to do, sweetie" Rich tells her gently. She lifts her head up, revealing the tears streaming down her face. Jensen hugs her tightly and Alfie whines, licking her face. She takes a shaky breath "I… I'm sorry". Misha shakes his head "Cal, don't. We can talk later, just tell us what we need to do for now. We'll help you". She sighs, trying to keep her breathing under control, resting her spinning head against the wall behind her "Alf's vest. The glucose kit is in there". Rich goes into the pocket in the vest and takes the kit out "Okay, now what sweetie?". She sighs heavily "The thing that looks like a pen. Take that out and press the tip of it into my finger". Jensen kisses her head, holding her close to him. Misha squeezes her other hand while Rich follows the instruction. She then gets Alfie to lick her finger. "Mish, go get the Lucozade" Jensen tells him. He nods, then gets up. Rich puts the kit back, then takes a candy bar out of the other pocket. He unwraps it, then gives it to her. Cal leans into Jensen's chest as she starts to eat it. She closes her eyes tiredly. "Cal, no. Don't close your eyes, sweetie" Rich sighs. She whines "Why not?". Jensen shares a look with the Southern man. "Should we take her to the hospital?" He asks him. Jensen looks at Cal "How are you feeling, sweetheart?". "Dizzy, my head hurts" She mumbles, burying her face into his shirt. Rich tenses as Misha returns with juice. The two had made a silent decision. "Misha, we're taking her to the hospital. Call her mom and let everyone else know. Meet us outside the hotel, we'll get a cab" Jensen informs him. He nods "Okay, hang in there, Cal". He hands the cup of Lucozade to Rich and quickly wanders off again.