•Story Set-Up•

So I know none of us can forget the actual series, and that is the story so far but with minor changes. The story went like this:-

In satyug, Nageshwari was blessed with the boon. She and Hriday were saathis but Akesh loved her from the moment he saw her. Driven by his obsession, he attacked the Nag Temple. Nageshwari's blamed herself for believing him and permitting his entry. Akesh killed Hriday, Nageshwari killed him and vowed to return for her incomplete story. Exactly like it happened on the show.

Eons later, her story unfolded to Brinda and it saved Dev. Years after that, the three were reborn as Veeranshu, Bani and Jai. They met at Noor's wedding. Bani got good vibes from Jai and bad ones from Veer. Noor lost her life that night and Bani blamed Veer. The story keeps proceeding to the point that Bani thinks that she kills Teer and Veer forcefully marries her. Then there is Mayuri's track, nagfani's track, Shakura track, Poyuri engagement track, Mayavi Ras's track ,Veer's revelation track, Navratri track post which they realise Bani is Adi Naagin. Then Monil dies, Chandrakala comes back to mansion from her 'prison'. We have the market track, Tara marriage rituals and Vani consummation track, chandni track (my least favourite) and then Bani saves Veer after he loses his powers. These all are also exactly like in the show.

Post this, the story is very slightly different.

Bani refuses to believe Jai, despite all his pretence. He somehow acts to be in her favour and kills Markaat to show that he is on her side. Unknown to her, he has absorbed Markaat's powers. Bani is confused that when shivji clearly said only she can destroy Markaat, how can Jai kill her? So, even though she doesn't show it, her heart doesn't trust Jai. Jai also urges a Farishta to curse Bani for changing the ways of the supernatural world, for not going by her satyug's story. Farishta fights Bani for falling in love with a Cheel and going against nature. Pawan gets killed.

Veer confesses his love to Bani and Bani says she will confess later and secretly plans a date. But, before anything can happen, Jai manipulates stars and planets using his Markaat dark magical powers. Due to this, people close to Bani, all forget her. Bani cannot even change her roop. She is human for next three days and Jai is glad. When the stars will be placed best at the end of third day, he will kill her. Bani gets insulted by Veer. Meanwhile, Farishta realizes that their love is pure and that bholenath himself has accepted Vani. He also realizes that Jai is the bad guy. He warns Bani about the planetary movements and also tells her that chances are that Veer will never remember her.

The reason Farishta says this is because he knows that because of the planetary movements, everyone has forgotten her and the movements will restore only after the 'ghor mrityu yog' passes. The chance that she survives this is extremely low so he says Veer will never remember her as long as she lives. Bani also learns she is pregnant. She takes the name of Rani to stay near Veer and protect him in case of need. Jai takes Rani's roop and makes Veer hate Rani as well. The story progresses from here.

.............................

Hope no doubts...
Will publish one more part today- Prologue. From then I will stick to the schedule. 💖

xoxo