1.

"Ok mummy I will be home soon, yes I'm fine and safe, ok love you too," the young girl said to her mum ending the call.

The h/c girl walked down the street to the home she had come to love. She is known to be the cheery and cute girl of the town she lived in and people adored her.

Seeing your house in the distance you sped up excited to see your parents. Walking up to the door you felt uneasy like something bad had happened but you being young didn't notice.

You swung the door open and put your bag down on the floor.

"Mummy daddy I'm home" the girl called out.

She walked around the house trying to find her parents wondering why they were not in the living room like normal.

She stopped at her parent's door hearing no sound but a smell that smelt like blood?

Why does that smell....nice?

She opened the door to see a horrifying scene most kids her age would scream or start crying but not y/n she just stared at the corpse of her mother and farther and started to giggle.

Why am I giggling? Mummy and daddy are dead because of me but... it looks so good NO it doesn't look good ughhhh what is happening to me.

She walked out of the room and downstairs and picked up the house phone and called the police.

"Hello, this is the police how may I help you?" A women's voice was heard from the other side.

"Umm I just came home and umm I found my mummy and daddy dead in their room," y/n said bored.

"OH, are you alright darling? What's your address I will send the police down there right away" the woman said as you could hear typing from the other side.

"Yeah I'm fine and my address is (random address)" the girl said quietly.

"Ok good you're ok umm may I ask how old are you and what is your name?"

"My name is y/n l/n and I am 10 years old," you said to the lady.

"Ok y/n the police should be there any second now stay on the call with me just in case anything happened ok?"

"Ok... oh, and where would I be staying because well umm my other family is also gone..."

"Oh honey I am so sorry now that I think about it you will probably have to go to an adoption centre but don't worry one day a lovely couple will come and take you home," the woman said softly.

"Oh umm ok well I should probably get some stuff packed then," you said and the women agreed.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

"Oh it seems that the cops are at your house so I'm going to go now sweetie have a good day bye," the lady said as she hung up.

Yeah, I'll have a good day alright my mummy and daddy were just murdered.

You walked over to the door and unlocked it to see two policemen.

"Hello, are you y/n," one of them asked.

"Yes I am umm you can come in the bodies are in the room upstairs to the left," you said emotionless which startled the cops.

"Ok thank you go and get some stuff packed up so we can take you to the adoption centre we have already called them about you," the other cop asked as you walked to your bedroom grabbing a backpack and stuffing clothes into it.

You walked back downstairs and out of the house to see the police car and an ambulance with your parent's body's covered up by sheets.

A policeman comes up to you and leads you to the car.

It was an hour's drive to the adoption centre when you got there you grabbed your bag and walked to the front desk with the policeman.

"Hello, how may I help you," the lady at the front desk asked.

"Hello we have here y/n we called about her a bit ago," the man said to the women.

"Ahh yes, y/n how could I forget I am so sorry for your loss," the lady said looking at you with sad eyes.

"It's whatever," you said kinda annoyed and just wanting to go to bed.

The lady seemed taken back by your reply but kept a smile on her face and called somebody to show me to my room.

When you got into your room you saw a couple of bunk beds and kids playing about one of them turned to you.

"Oh hey look it's another loser" the boy who looked a couple of years older than you said.

"That's not nice Adrian say sorry to the poor girl for calling her a loser" a sweet girl said from beside him.

"I am not saying sorry to the loser that's why their mum and dad left them," Adrian said smirking.

"Did you forget you are also a loser because you are also in the same situation as me?" you said coldly to the boy who seemed shocked by the tone of your voice.

"No I am not a loser I have been here since birth because my parents forgot about me don't go bossing me about because being left behind couldn't be any worse than whatever your parents did to you," Adrian said cockily.

You chuckled glaring at him.

"My parents were murdered"

You heard a thew gasps from around the room and some 'sorry for your loss' you just rolled your eyes.

You grabbed your bag and walked over to an empty bed and set your stuff down. Laying down and trying to get some sleep.

I have been here for not even 10 minutes and I already hate it what is happening to my life?

——————————————————————

First chapters finished POG I thought this chapter was only going to be a couple hundred words but I got carried away.

-myste