16.

You was sitting on the sofa when you heard the front door open and techno walk inside with a weird smile on his face.

"Sooooooo y/n I may or may not have done something" techno said sheepishly.

You sighed and said "what have you done this time"

"Right so you know the other day when we where joking about getting back pet?" He said.

"Yeah you said you wanted a polar bear" you hummed and then realised "no you didn't did you?"

"Yep I did he's outside" he said grabbing your hand and pulling you outside to show you the fluffy bear.

Thank god we live in a snow biom.

The bear lifted his head up at the sound of the door and stared at you with confusion and slowly started walking to you.

You bent down to the bears height and rubbed under his chin getting a purr out of him.

"What's his name?" You asked techno.

"Hasn't got a name yet" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Steve." You said pulling Steve inside.

"Sure" techno slightly laughed.

You sat back down on the sofa and techno walked up behind you putting an arm around your shoulders.

"What's up with the affection all of a sudden?" You asked turning around to face him.

"Why can I not hug you" he pouted.

"No you can but I'm just used to the cold scary techno not the soft techno" you reinsured him "but it makes us look like a couple"

"I wouldn't mind that" he mumbled but him being and idiot forgot you where right in front of him "I-I mean yeah it does"

"Yeah yeah sureeeeeee" you smirked.

He walked around the side of the sofa and sat next to you. Then Steve came over and sat between you two.

"Oh come one Steve" techno whined.

"Ahh I get it now an over protective bear" you chuckled "he must like me more than you"

"Yeah he does and I don't like it" he said.

You cuddled with Steve just to annoy techno.

"Dam it y/n stop it" techno said glaring at you.

"Why you jealous? Your acting like we are a couple" you replied.

"Maybe" he said and got up from the sofa "stay there I got you something"

You sat there confused but shrugged it off. When he came back he walked behind you again and put a necklace around your neck.

You looked down at it and smiled.

"I didn't know you had a good taste in jewellery" you said holding the necklace

He scoffed and said "a thank you would be nice"

"Thank you techno it's nice" you turned around and hugged him putting your face in the crook of his neck.

When you let go he sighed and grabbed your hands.

"Y/n can I tell you something?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah sure what's up?" You questioned sitting beside him.

"It's just I have this weird felling when I'm around you it's stupid and umm well at the same time kind of nice I think it's why I have been so touchy lately" he confessed.

"...is it like a warm and happy feeling if so then same" you also confessed.

"Yep and I just want the feel this way forever" he said now looking into your red eyes.

"It's love techno" you chuckled.

"I didn't know that stupid" he said sarcastically.

"Welp I fell the same way... this is so awkward I'm shit at showing feelings" you mumbled.

"Then I'll show it instead" he said grabbing your chin and pulling you into a loving kiss.

Your lips moved in sync with each others savouring the moment for as long as you can. When you finally pulled away you both had a stupid smile on your faces.

"Your mine now and you don't get a say in it" he whispered in your ear.

"I'm glad I don't get a say in it"
________________________________
I feel like I need a cringe alert in this chapter this may be the last chapter I'm not sure
If you want more go read my other books
-myste😩🥕