11.

"THERE WE GO" philza shouted as you flew through the sky.

"How the hell did they learn to fly so quickly?" Techno asked confused to Phil.

"I mean they are the death god really quick at learning things" he replied smirking.

"Sooooo techno what where you doing in y/n's room earlier" Phil asked facing the pink haired man.

"Sleeping." Techno played with his hands nervously.

"And why was you sleeping in their room?" He questioned thurther.

"Look Phil I was worried about them because they got hurt so they offered me to stay in their room end of the story"

-time skip brought to you by mcc season 2-

"I'm boreddddddd" fundy whined flopping onto the sofa.

"Well then stay bored" you said leaning against a wall and crossing your arms.

"Fine miss I am so cool because I have a cool name and wear dark clothes" fundy glares at you.

"You little sh-"

"Ok ok children calm down no need to fight now do we?" Philza cut you off.

"Shut up old man" fundy said flopping back down onto the sofa.

"Oooo I saw a cool looking building a bit away from here" skeppy suggested.

"I bet you saw it when you where on a date with bad" quackity rolls his eyes.

"Who's bad?" Phil asked.

"HIS BOYFRIEND" quackity blurted.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND"

"WHAT I SAW WAS DEFINITELY A COUPLE THING"

"Bad? The leader of the army?" You questioned get a 'yes' from skeppy "I saw him a couple of times but something seemed of about him"

"He was probably just tired" skeppy reassured.

"So do yall wanna go to this place or not?" Wilbur asked get some yes's.

-time skip-

We fount a beautiful abandoned castle that was in the middle of the forest. It was quite big and had flowers and vines scattered around the place.

Niki and Wilbur ran in together first giggling at each other.

"If they don't end up as a couple I'm going to go insane" sapnap joked.

"Agreed as well as techno and y/n" foolish said.

"Well you might just go insane then" you and techno said at the same time and looked at each other trying not to smile.

"SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?" Sapnap shouted pointing at you too.

"You lot can carry on shipping people I'm going up top" you said flying up to the roof.

"I'm gonna join them but I have to walk up" techno told the others and entered the castle.

"OK BUT DONT MAKE OUT TO LOU-

Quackity was cut of by Philza's hand over his mouth giving him a stare that says 'If you want a death wish I suggest you don't say that'.

-your POV-

I was sat on top of the castle admiring the view, it was a cool view but something seemed off but you couldn't put your finger on it.

When you heard foot steppes behind you, you slowly turned around to see techno with no mask on.

He sat down next to you and just looked out to the sunset.

"Techno is it just me going insane or is something you know seem off?" You questioned the man beside you as you took your mask off.

"So I'm not the only one who thought that?"

"I guess not"

"It's probably nothing"

________________________________

FILLER CHAPTER COS I DONT KNOW HOW TO START MY IDEA I HAVE.

-myste🥵✌🏻