3.

-5 years later-

I am now 16 walking threw the forest alone because I just got kicked out of the 18th village and I'm only young.

You walked and walked for days trying to find somewhere to stay it was now getting dark and the only thing you could find was a lake so you sat down next to it and stared at your reflection.

A scar travelled down your eye from those years ago when you got hit by a glass bottle.

Tch idiot he thought he could do something to me.

(That's what the scar looks like)

(You wear this cloak and all-black clothes)

You grabbed your sword out of its holder and decided to do a bit of training.

Over these past years, you have managed to make people scared of you and become one of the best fighters in the world.

You walked to a tree and lifted your sword bringing it down on the tree making one big slice into the tree.

You decided that you had already mastered the sword so you got out your bow and started shooting the tree in the middle.

While aiming for the tree a little fox come up to your feet and hit you which made you lose control of the arrow and shoot it somewhere else but you never heard it hit the ground which was odd.

You looked down at the fox which was looking up at you with sad eyes. You may be mean and stubborn but you had a soft spot for animals.

You picked the fox up and held it out in front of you it was skinny and looked hurt.

Umm, I'm going to keep you I'm going to name you Blair.

You put Blair down and gave them some food when you heard a notice that sounded like a voice.

"Excuse me y/n" a man's voice was heard.

Wait what he knows my name? HE KNOWS MY NAME well I am one of the best fighters let's see what this old idiot wants.

You turned around to see a man with a green kimono and a green and white bucket hat he had long blonde hair and a beard.

Hmm he seems familiar

"Yeah what do you want?" You glared at the man.

He chuckled and said "hello y/n the names philza god of mischief"

Your eyes widened at the name.

What is he doing here?

"Oh hello, philza... anyway why are you following me?" You asked emotionless.

"Well I have been following you for years and watching your skills and I being the only god left well used to be the only god left have permission to choose people to become a god" philza spoke

This man is creepy following me for years? Wtf so he has seen me kill people? And what does he want from me?

"Ok, what are you trying to tell me old man" you questioned.

"Y/n l/n I want you to become a god," philza told you.

Am I in a dream or is this dude making no sense.

"Oh okay but aren't I a bit young?" You asked

"No with your skill you are defiantly not too young and also that was the first time I have ever seen you show emotion" he chuckled.

"Well it won't be again anyway don't gods normally have like titles?" You questioned

"Oh yeah, I have had this name for you for a while how about death god?"

Wait that name is so cool

"Yeah sure that's a cool name"

"Ok well death god follow me and I'll show you to some of the gods oh and by the way wear the name with honour because there are only ten gods in the world," philza said walking

"And the name death god will probably make some of the other gods scared of you" he chuckled.

(By the way, I forgot to say you are wearing a mask to cover up your identity/scar)

"I have got used to that by now," you said following him

-time skip-

The two of you walked for a couple of hours and talked a bit well it was mistily Phil talking and you being bored.

When you arrived it looked like a big castle philza explained that this is where the king lived and sometimes gods would be there but it's kinda rare.

The two of you got threw security and into the throne room where King George sat with his knight by his side.

You and Phil kneeled and lowered your heads and stood back up.

"King George I have come to show you the newest god the death god," Phil said pointing at you.

The name death god sent chills down everybody's body in the room but yours and philzas.

"Oh ok, what a name the death god you must be really strong to get that name" king George said to which you nodded.

"Anyways the other gods have already been told about her being the new god so I just wanted to let you know" philza spoke.

"Ok death god it was a pleasure to meet you, you two may now leave," King George said to which you two left.

You walked outside because Phil said that some of the gods were here he showed you to where they were.

He walked up to two dudes one wearing a dark blue beanie with black hair and the other wearing a bandana with black hair also.

"Sapnap quackity I want you to meet the death god" Phil spoke with you walking next to him.

"Sapnap quackity this is y/n the death god y/n this is quackity and sapnap the wind and flame god" philza spoke.

They stood their hands out for you to shake which you did.

"That name is scary and I thought the blood god was scary" quackity spoke.

"Yeah like the death god you must have done something strong to get a title like that" Sapnap said

"Yeah I have done some ok stuff before I guess," you said bored which made them shiver by the tone of your voice.

"W-wow you act like technoblade" quackity spoke scared.

"Yeah you do I mean you have similar titles the blood god and the death god it's to be expected," Sapnap said

-time skip-

After chatting to the two a bit you said your goodbyes and started to walk into the forest to find a nice place to build a house far away from here.

You found a nice place by a river and started to make a nice cosy house. When it was done you sat down on your bed and fell asleep straight away that's what not sleeping for days gets you.
(Oop you, speedy builder)

————————————————————————

-myste🙂