•ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟛•

Throughout this whole time, Liying had changed right in front of Yibo's eyes. He knew about everything that's happened to her. Which is one of the main reasons why he gives into almost everything she says.

Yibo and Liying started dating at a very young age, and back then, Yibo only knew her as the cute, bratty little girl. After her parents' divorce however, she had a whole sexy glow up which made him a bit jealous since all the guys were now noticing her now, but he accepted that too.

You might think she had it too hard. Oh baby, are you wrong or what. To him, she was his safe haven. Yibo had experienced violence since a young age.

His biological parents had beat him as a kid and those scars still lay on his body. He's never told a single soul about it. But he was adopted by another couple after his parents went to jail.

Those sweet people that he live with are actually his foster parents. And he's always known that. Those scars on his body, the memories in his mind and those nightmares in his dreams never let him forget.

Another reason. He felt as though he could empathize with Liying who grew up with barely any parental love and finally lost the ability to call two people her parents.

-
.
.

.
.
Y'all know it's not a NamelessElixir book if there's no sad past and scarred future◉‿◉

- NamelessElixir 💞