Sunshine Rainbows and Twins

Annabeth's P.O.V

I walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. Yawning, Percy shuffled into the room after me and handed me a plate of blue pancakes. I smiled and slowly started eating the pancakes.

In three weeks my twins are due, I can't believe what I'm going to go through. But it's a possibility they might be born early. I'm hoping not to have premature twins but as long as they're born and no monsters take them, I'll be happy.

Percy sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder. "I can't wait for the twins." He breathed, smiling.

"Me too, Percy, me too." I said, smiling down at my large stomach.

Percy leaned down, "Hear that? We love you and we cant wait for you guys to arrive." Percy cooed. I giggled, I love my Seaweed Brain.

I heard a knock at the door and stood, I walked over to the door as fast as my pregnant body would allow. When I opened it, I found Piper and Hazel standing there. "Hi guys! What's up?" I asked.

I noticed Hazel seemed to be hiding something. Piper's baby bump was starting to be noticeable, while Hazel was wearing a really baggy shirt. Thoughts were blazing through my mind on what was happening.

"Can we speak to you?" Piper asked, I nodded, walking into the kitchen of my apartment.

Hazel and Piper following. Percy said 'hi' to the girls and excused himself to go watch sports in the bedroom, leaving us with privacy. Mentally thanking him I turned to Hazel. "What's up?"

"I'm..." Hazel began nervously, "....Pregnant." She finished.

"Oh my gods, Hazel! Congratulations!" I said happily. Piper beamed.

"So, how long?" I asked Hazel, she thought for a moment.

"Half a month or so." Hazel replied, I nodded.

"We should throw a baby shower for you two." I said, smirking. Hazel's eyes widened and Piper smiled.

"That would be cool." Piper said, Hazel reluctantly nodded.

///

*One Week Later*

I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible pains in my stomach. I checked the time, it said 2:39.

A spasm went through my body, and I hissed in pain, when I turned the lamp on my pants and tank top were wet. My water broke.

My breathing got heavy, and pain seized my body. I screamed in pain, Percy shot up.

"Annabeth? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I-I think, ah!" I screeched. "The twins.. Are coming..." I tried to say in between breaths and cramps.

"D-Do you want me to take you to the hospital or call an ambulance??" He asked me.

"A-Ambulance!" I said.

He shot out of bed and grabbed the phone and dialed 911. But it didn't seem like he did. I think he called a demigod doctor to deliver the twins at a demigod hospital. The Demigod EMT's arrived and put me on a stretcher, bringing me out of the apartment and into the ambulance.

One EMT went and got into the drivers' side of the vehicle and started the ambulance. The other EMT lifted me into the back, I screamed in pain as pain filled my body once again.

I clenched my hands into fists for so long, when I let go my hands had small crescent shapes in them. When the pain subsided I was left breathing heavily.