Percy and Annabeth: Life After The Wars

***EDITORS NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN DIRECTLY AFTER HEROES OF OLYMPUS, THIS DOES NOT REFLECT THE TRIALS OF APOLLO SERIES***

Percy's P.O.V

It's my wedding day today. My lovely fiancé, Annabeth, are finally getting married. Of course all of our friends are here. Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, and Chris. Chiron, my Mom, Paul, Mrs. Chase, Bobby and Matthew, even Poseidon and Athena -in human form, thank the gods.-

I was at the end of the isle, waiting for my beautiful Wise Girl. The music started, everyone rose up, and Mr. Chase and Annabeth started down the isle.

I smiled at her, shes the prettiest, smartest, and strongest girl in the world. Not even Aphrodite can beat her looks.

Annabeth doesn't have to try to be pretty. She just is.

She got at the end of the isle and Mr. Chase separated from his daughter, looking as though he was at the verge of tears. Annabeth as well.

"Hey Wise Girl." I whispered and smiled. She smiled back.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Do you, Perseus, take Annabeth to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The Officiant asked.

"I do." Percy said.

"An do you, Annabeth, take Perseus to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." She said, smiling.

"Do you have any vows?" He asked Percy. He nodded.

"Annabeth, I love you, you're the best girlfriend and fiancé anybody could ever want. You're simply beautiful. I couldn't ask for anyone better to marry but you." Percy said smiling at her, her tears were welling up.

"Do you, Annabeth, have any vows?" He asked Annabeth.

"I do, Percy, nobody can be someone as great as you, you're handsome, kind, loyal, and friendly. Nobody can get a better husband then me. I will always love you, and I'd never give you up. Even if the world fell around us, I would never let you go." She said, I was crying now too.

"May we have the rings please?" The Officant asked, that was Bobby's cue, he walked up and gave them the rings. I put the diamond ring on Annabeth's ring finger. She put a gold band with a few diamonds here and there on mine.

"You may now kiss the bride." He said, looking at Percy. That's my cue. Percy thought, he leaned in and gave Annabeth a kiss, like their kiss in the bubble in the lake at Camp Half Blood. Sparks flew again.

"I present, Percy and Annabeth Jackson." The Officant said, Annabeth and I walked down the isle, smiling. Everyone followed us afterwards.

They walked down the halls to the reception. When everyone got in the reception hall, the announcer called for Annabeth and I.

We walked in, smiling as wide as the Argo II. Annabeth and I walked to the dance floor, we waited for the music to come on. A slow song came on, and Annabeth and I slow danced. It was like back when we found Nico and Bianca at the manor many years back.

A minute or so later the song ended, and I let go of Annabeth. "Time to dance with your father." I said, smiling. She smiled back.

Mr. Chase walked up and took Annabeth from Percy. I nodded and walked off the dance floor. I ended up standing next to Piper and Jason. "Those were some awesome vows there, Percy." Jason said.

"Thanks." I said back to him, not taking my eyes off of Annabeth, her dress was swirling across the dance floor with her father.

Their song ended. I found my Mom and Paul and I took my Mom's hand and we took the place of Annabeth and Mr. Chase.