Chapter Two

Wendy smiled, watching Irene walk into the building.

Irene was a true beauty. Beautiful flawless and pale skin, cute eyes, and long hair. No wonder she was so popular.

Wendy prepared herself to walk into the building. She was scared to say the least, but she had been preparing for this for so long. She wasn't gonna back out now.

She pushed open the door with her folder in her hand, seeing tons of popular celebrities like BoA, TVXQ, Shinee and more walking around. She was shocked!

As she walked into the building nervously, she met the woman at the main office. "Hello, I'm Son Seungwan. I'm here to meet Lee Sooman." Wendy introduced, the staff showing Wendy her way to the office.

Wendy sat in the chair in front of Lee Sooman's desk, the door behind her being closed by security.

"Hello, Son Seungwan." Mr. Lee greeted the younger woman. "Tell me what you're here for." He said with a welcoming smile on his face.

"I want to become a song writer for this company." Wendy said straight forward, Mr. Lee taken aback a bit.

"I see. Do you have any experience?" He asked curiously. "Yes, but not much.. Here's a list of singers I've written lyrics for and the next page is some lyrics I've come up with!" Wendy said excitedly, handing him the folder.

He flipped through the pages and it was true, she had written songs for multiple artists, but they were all nugu or unknown singers.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finished looking through her folder and handed it back to her.

"Well Wendy, I will say that you are a very talented woman and you definitely have potential, but I don't know if you're right for this company. I'll get back to you about it in a few weeks to tell you if you've got the job or not." Lee Sooman told the nervous girl.

"Yes sir. Thank you for your time." Wendy replied, grabbing all of her things and leaving the room.

She walked down the stairs to the 1st floor to see Irene again, but this time she was bickering with someone.

"Room 2B is where I practice my acting, you can't dance somewhere else?" Irene asked the girl in front of her. She was wearing leggings, a cropped shirt, and sneakers with her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"No, I can't! 2B is the only room with a big enough mirror and major air conditioning!" She argued back.

Irene crossed her arms and looked to the side, seeing Wendy in the corner of her eye.

"Hey, you! From earlier!" Irene said, pointing to Wendy. "Back me up here!" Irene demanded, Wendy staring at Irene nervously and in shock.

"Wh- back you up on what?" Wendy replied, stumbling over her words.

"That I should have the vocal room!" Irene complained, Seulgi's jaw dropping. "Ah! That is NOT a vocal room! It's big enough for a group of 12 people to dance in there!"

"So, who should get the room?" Irene asked Wendy, the younger girl still confused as ever. "Ahh, I don't know.. I can't pick!" Wendy complained.

"Wow, I thought you'd take my side. Whatever!" Irene crossed her arms, turning the other way jokingly.

Wendy tried leaving, but Seulgi grabbed her arm before she could.

"Thanks for not picking, it would've either boosted her ego or degraded her ego if you did." Seulgi giggled, Wendy giggling with her.

"Do you work here?" Seulgi asked. "No.. Not yet at least! Mr. Sooman said he'd get back to me in a week, so I hope in that week, he says I can work here." Wendy told Seulgi, a small smile growing on the older's face.

"Ha, I hope too! You seem cool. And, I'm Kang Seulgi. I hope you can work here so we can talk more." Seulgi said, smiling. "Bye, talk to you later!" Seulgi said, walking away.

 "Bye, talk to you later!" Seulgi said, walking away

A/N: Sorry for not updating since February .. TT school is over so I'll update lots more ♡