||crescent city||

Season 1 Episode 13

NEW CHARACTER! ELIAH ATONAL

Narrator POV

Monique has came back alive as Eliah has came back alive as well.

"Hello Darling you look brilliant."Eliah said to her. "Eliah , what do you want?"

"Oh someone just called me and brought me back alive after that stupid beast Klaus killed me. And I heard I have family."he smiled.

"Ophelia."

+

Ophelia was in the church while eliah randomly appeared.

"Hello darling do know who I am?"Eliah asked her. She nodded no.

"We're family , dearest. My name Eliah Atonal they call me near of death I killed everyone who ever kills me and your pregnant ahh splendid!"He tells me and smiled. Ophelia lied she knew who he was.

+

"Can I get you anything, Brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?"Klaus questions him.

"You have a theory that you'd like to share with us Niklaus?"Elijah asks Klaus.

"Back in the day the witches wanted to send a threat , they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your door step."Marcel tells them.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?"Elijah questions them and gets up.

"Papa Tunde said Rebekah with ease, Almost got the two of as well. If he was supposed to be their prize fighter, Why leave him for dead in our front yard?"Klaus says as Rebekah comes in the house.

"Well, Don't you all look cheery. Listen to this a girl literally exploded from the grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of dead. It was Monique Deveraux."Rebekah tells them.

"What?"

"The tourist that it was part of the show, But the witches are celebrating like its some kind of bloody miracle."Rebekah tells them all.

"Maybe it is they think that all hope is lost,And now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna bring back Davina back kill the witch who took her place."Marcel says.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be. Celeste. I mean, it's got to be, Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing a picture of Celeste , She was warning that great evil was coming."Hayley says to them.