Midnight Sky

The music video is what I was listening to while writing this chapter. I'm sure some of my Harry Potter tiktok people will feel nostalgic while listening. :)

Without further auidu, I present to you

Midnight sky

Fourth year~

" Dang Liz, Malfoy must really be out for you this time"

Liz looks up and down the table, when her attention falls on the blonde boy next to Nott and Parkinson

He catches her gaze, and she turns her head away. A low chuckle was let out. And his lips curved upwards into a small smile.

When Liz turns back around, Draco Is still staring at her.

He quickly averts his gaze away, and goes back to talking with Theo.

Pansy catches your eye. She's being extremely flirty around Draco. Touching him and playing with his hair. As per usual.

Draco slapped her hand away, when he realized what she was doing.

"You know it's a little pathetic, how much she throws herself at him"

Blaise laughed " Jealous much? "

"Of Parkinson? No way in hell"

" Then why do you care? Its not like you actually like the guy anyways "

Blaise was right.

" As much as I hate to admit it I feel bad for him. She's like a lost puppy dog following him around all day "

Liz didn't realize Draco was now behind her.

" You wanna be my puppy dog Lupin? " he whispered in her ear.

The warm heat of his breath against her ear was enough to send shivers through her entire body.

" Oh shove it Malfoy" She retaliated quickly.

He laughed and walked out of the Great Hall.

"What's the hell just happened?" Liz looked at Lorenzo and Blaise in shock.

" Seems like someone has the hots for Malfoy." Lorenzo said while trying not to laugh.

"Malfoy? Are you mental?"
" Never gonna happen"

"Yeah we'll see about that"

Blaise and Enzo were staring at eachother like they knew something.

"What are you two hiding?" Liz said now intrigued.

"Oh I just realized I have Transfiguration in five minutes. Woops bye gotta go"

"Enzo we have Charms next, you're literally in my class."

Before she could finish that sentence, Blaise and Enzo darted out of the Great Hall.