The "I" in Team - Episode 4

I know I said we we're going from 1 Episode to Another....

Also, maybe don't except weekly updates, though they can happen from time to time. I also have to focus on other things, but I'll try to make this a priority.

================================================================================

Taco thought that the first episode for her went well enough. She showed that even though she was still dim-witted, she's also skilled enough to lead her team. Even if the episode is over, Taco still needs to interact with all of her teammates, even IF she doesn't want to. Have to get on all of their good-sides.

Before that however, Taco hates to admit it......but the Hotel that OJ has, would be handy right about now. It's back to just finding somewhere to sleep out in the open again. Everywhere is just grass, with various amounts of objects just out in the open. She can even see a soda machine out in the distance, how is it out here? Whatever, she doesn't want to dwell on it, since it doesn't matter. She instead begins to look for her teammates.

==

The first teammate she ran into was Fan, who was wandering about with his Computer, and he looked delighted to see her.

"Ah, Taco!" Fan said upon seeing her, "Just the one I was looking for!"

"You were.....looking for me?" Taco said in confusion, as Fan nodded.

"Yeah! I had to save the best for last, and who else could it be other than the Season 1 Runner Up?"

Now she is already annoyed by Fan, "Don't remind me." Taco angrily thought, sighing afterwards. "Oh....that.." She mumbled sadly, which instantly made Fan regret saying that.

"Sorry! Sorry." He quickly tried to fix it, "I-I didn't mean it in a negative way, I was just-" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Ah gee, this really didn't start as well as I wanted to."

Taco internally smirked, "Perfect."

"Uh....Anyway, why were you looking for me?" Taco said, as Fan started to get back on track.

"R-Right, uhm. I just wanted to ask you a question regarding Season 1!" Fan explained, "It's just how did you make it as far as you did? What was your strategy?"

Everything about Season 1 was still a SOUR  topic for Taco to think about, but she had to play this correctly.

"Well I really didn't have a strategy." That was quite obviously a lie, "The fans got me that far....I was just hanging out with Pickle most of the time..."

"Mhm, I see." Fan was fine with what seemed like a pretty honest answer. "Welp! Thank you for your time Taco." He said, opening his laptop and walking away.

"One down, more to go.....unfortunately." Taco mumbled to herself, starting to look for someone else now.

==

Taco continued to walk aimlessly in the fields, trying to see if she can decipher any of her teammates from far away. She's thinking of talking to the new cast rather than the old ones first, there is only Marshmallow and Lightbulb with her anyway.

Eventually, Taco runs into Suitcase and Box.....who were just chilling, sitting on the ground.

"Hey Suitcase! Box....." Taco greeted, walking up to the two of them. "Watch'a doin?"

"Oh, hey Taco!" Suitcase replied, "Nothing much, just hanging out with uh, Box." She said, as Box.....is doing box type things.

"Ah, well I don't want to disturb you then-" Taco said, making a move to walk away, but Suitcase got up quickly.