Sevgilim, I am home (Part 1)

A/N: First time writing. Turkish is not my first language, so I apologize for any errors before hand. Also, this chapter has not been proofread yet. I'd appreciate a vote and a comment in the meantime 😬

Eda: Serkan lütfen, take me with you.

Serkan: Eda, don't be stubborn. It's just a matter of one night. I'll be back soon. He lightly pecked her forehead in reassurance.

Eda wasn't too thrilled. She was mad and annoyed at the same time. Serkan is leaving to Paris to finalize Fikret bey's international collaboration. I understand. But why does he have to leave today? Of all the days he could have scheduled the meeting, he just had to do it today. The morning of our anniversary. Eda was evidently grumpy with her pouty face. Serkan felt so bad about leaving but he had to.

Serkan: Eda, you know our work is important too. I would take you if you didn't have to finish planning Fikret bey's garden here. You are on a time crunch bêbegim. I know how much you love working on the garden landscaping. I'll be here before you know it.

Serkan finished throwing in a couple of clothes in his luggage and zipped it. He looked a her, melting his heart. He reached for her hand and pulled her into a warm, tight hug. She was his comfort. His sanity, his everything. He believed that to be married to her was the purpose of his life. She made it from vain to a colorful rainbow. Oh how one year has passed by in a blink of an eye he thought. He slightly pulled back from his embrace noticing the details of her face; her furrowed eyebrows, she has deep brown eyes that stirs his soul with impeccable eye lashes. Her skin was so soft and her lips looked ravenous in cherry gloss this morning. He leaned forward for a tender, soft kiss on her delicate lips. How he couldn't get enough of her taste. He loved kissing her especially sucking on a luscious lower lip. He wanted to dart his tongue into her mouth but then there will be no going back from that steamy kiss. He had a self control of a teenager around her. He moaned lightly and pulled back.

Serkan: I am gonna miss you. Seni seviyorum.

Dazed Eda, still reeling out from her husband's warm kiss whispered "Ben de seni seviyorum."

——————————————————————————
It's been only an hour since Serkan left and Eda was already sad and bored. She had been looking forward to this day for weeks now. Their first anniversary. They were gonna go on date. Go to places they loved like the coffee shop. She made so many plans, all of which were now dusted. She checked the time and it was 15 past 10 in the morning. He must be in his office and has his flight in a couple of hours. She could go visit halam or have some lunch with the girls but no, she wanted Serkan. She wanted to be with her husband. Fikret bey loves his wife and even he wouldn't leave his wife alone on the day of their anniversary. He wouldn't approve of such thing. But robot Bolat would. She shook her head. She sat on her couch flipping her phone trying to think of something to get him home. At that moment she knew exactly what she had to do to get his ass home.
——————————————————————————
It was one of the busiest days at the office. Art Life was slammed with 4 new clients, all presenting with multiple new projects. Since Eda joined the company as a partner, Art Life now not only does construction/architecture but also landscaping and gardening. It has generated massive revenue for the company and business has been flourishing. Eda and Serkan have discussed plans of expanding their office sites to other neighboring countries too. Fikret bey's team arrived at his office early hours of the morning to lay out plans for Istanbul and the things that he had to accomplish in Paris. He was in the conference room office with clients discussing the plans.

While they all spoke to each other, Serkan to a little break and sunk to his chair. He tired already. He just wanted to go home. He already feels so bad for leaving her home alone and that too especially on their anniversary. He was trying to think of something to make up to her. He HAS TO! Serkan's train of thoughts were interrupted to the sound of his phone and it lighting up to the notification. It was Eda. He smiled widely and immediately grabbed his phone. The message read "does this look good?" Now he knows that his wife is always up to something. Especially if he's not around her antics are wild because she misses him. Serkan opened the notification the picture and caption shook him. There was his wife, standing in front of their bedroom mirror sending him pictures of her. She was clad in a very skimpy see through, black lace lingerie. She was holding the phone with her right hand while her left hand cinched her waist, dropped her shoulders down, jutting her delicate breasts forward, making her cleavage much more apparent then they must. Her smooth stomach formed a delicious valley down to the panties. The edge of the panties say right above her hip bone and a barely-there piece of fabric covering her warmth. Then her glowing long legs. His eyes immediately widened. His mouth dried and his crotch tightened. Damn it, he wanted her. He wanted her wetness pressed against him, her smooth, long legs pressed against him. He could literally feel her. This woman was a tease!

At home, Eda still clad in her lingerie, settled herself on the couch with red nail polish. She was gonna get her nails done. Black and red would be a good contrast and something she knows her husband loved. Eda's phone immediately rang and she smiled to herself. She knew it was her husband. She knew the moves that would work on him.

Eda: Aşkım...

Serkan: Eda, what was that? What if someone else saw that picture while I opened it? I am in a meeting right now and you are being unfair.

Eda: Sakin ol Serkan. For one, why are you checking  your phone while you are at a meeting. I didn't do anything. It was you. It was you who left me alone on this day when it was supposed to be special for the both of us. And then I just wanted to know if I looked good so I could celebrate it by myself. But then here you are, calling up to yell at me for asking if my lingerie was nice. You know what Serkan Bolat, screw you. I am done trying to work with your bad timing, planning and ideas. Go to Paris, go wherever you want.

She was right. It has been a while since they got to spend some time together. Especially last few months have been really busy with new meetings and collaborations. Whenever they planned a date, either one of them would always get pulled into a meeting.

She was furious as she hung up the phone. Wth. It was not like they always spent time together. Yeah they came home to each other but it's been so long that he took out some time for her, for them. They both have to work on a relationship. It's a two way street. Why is that only she was trying to make their first anniversary special and he didn't give a shit about it. She was upset. She was mad. She crawled herself into her bad and just stared at the ceiling. Light tears trickled down her eyes. "Robot Bolat", she screamed. She was just so frustrated.

It was way past noon when she woke up. She only dozed off for 20 minutes but it felt longer. She needed that rest. She was going to take the day off for herself, make some food, take Sirius for a walk and workout. It was good. It was all good. She breathed a heavy sigh and stepped out of the bed. She quickly grabbed a robe on top of her lingerie and slipped some slippers and went to the kitchen. She was upset and she was gonna comfort eat today. It was all good. She put some loud music on to take her mind of Serkan's shittiness. She set the pan on the stove and began cutting some onions, garlic, tomatoes and green peppers. She was gonna make menemen (Turkish omelette) as a brunch meal. Her cooking turned out to be messier than she anticipated with splattered eggs and oil on her robe. She slipped her robe off and continued cooking in her lingerie with loud music blasting in the kitchen.
——————————————————————————
After Eda slammed the phone, Serkan felt like crap. He should have been nicer to her and at least give her compliment on her freaking amazing choice of lingerie but instead began questioning why she was sending nudes to her husband. Idiot Bolat, he thought to himself. He tried to wrap things up in the office ASAP. He rushed to Engin and asked if he could go to Paris meeting with Fikret bey's team. Engin immediately agreed. He knew what it meant to piss your woman off especially on special occasions. Serkan thanked him and immediately stepped out to leave. He was going home. He was going home to her. He tried calling her a few times but she didn't pick up because she couldn't hear him over the loud music. When Serkan got to their home, he even rang the doorbell if she didn't open it. She was really mad wasn't she, he thought. He opened the door with his spare key and was immediately greeted with loud music. He smiled to himself. This was very Eda like. He walked through the hallway, passing through the living room to their open kitchen and there she was. He saw his amazingly, stunning, lingerie clad wife, swaying her hips to music and cooking. She was still in her black lace lingerie; the black straps right on the edges of her smooth collarbone as it held her plumpy, round breasts in its cups. Her contrasting areola was visible even against the black lace. Serkan licked his lips. Then she turned around to turn the stove off when he noticed the black thong riding up her round ass. Uhh he should be riding that right now. What a sight to behold she was. He leaned against the wall and watching her grab a spoon full of the tomato sauce to taste but her clumps self spilt some around the corner of her lips and on her chest. Serkan's mouth went dry. Eda was still unaware of Serkan's presence. She was so focused on cleaning the sauce mess she created. That is when Serkan walked behind her, hugged her from the back and whispered "sevgilim, I am home."

A/N: phew and that's a wrap. I'd appreciate some reviews to better write some stories the next time. Part 2 coming up soon. Until then, much love and adios!