Gift

A/N: Mature content ahead. Read at your own discretion.

Serkan was out on a business dinner with Selin. It was nothing but a formal, strict dinner meeting. After Eda and Serkan reconciled, Selin was staying back for a few weeks before she found a new PR manager for the company. There were no reconciliation with Serkan, the Bolats or even her friends. Her toxic manipulation have burned all bridges. This was last of her business meeting with Serkan before she transferred her shares and left for good.

In their bedroom, Eda was tossing and turning on the bed. She knows Serkan felt nothing for Selin. Yet she hated for her to be around him. Like come on, we all know how manipulative that bitch is. But, Eda and Serkan's relationship has grown and evolved so much in the past year that, they don't let any third person ruin their relationship. Like any. They always talk their issues out now before going to bed so that emotions don't ball up and let it snowball into the following day.

But today, she just wanted him to stay tonight. At home with her. They had dinner plans for tonight and this was planned several weeks ago. They had plans to make dinner together and spend a quiet night in their apartment. Ofcourse Selin would sabotage their date night. It was one of those days where she felt so needy for her husband. She wanted him to be close to her, kiss him, snuggle him or even fuck him. Their sexual encounters were interrupted all day today at work which had them both over the edge and frustrated. First they were interrupted in their meeting room by Leyla when he was just about to dive his tongue into her mouth. Then, when Fikret bey showed up for a quick meeting, Eda sat beside Serkan but his hands were dangerously riding close to her pussy. But that was cut short by Melo coming to get Eda. When Eda came back free running errands with Melo, impatient Serkan pushed her against the bookshelf and pressed himself harshly against her. Before he could dive throat deep into her mouth, Engin barged it. Granted they both are the bosses, they didn't want to be broadcasting a live sex-tape in the office. God, I missed him, she thought. And what made it worse was the fact that he said he had a surprise for her. All she knew was that it involved a little bit of dare and some kink to spice things up. Not like they needed any but Serkan has been quite adventurous with Eda. She was holding off on her excitement for weeks only for it to be crumbled by Selin. She wasn't mad, but just really annoyed with the timing of Selin's leaving. But it's Selin; ofcourse she had to have the worse timing of them all. She diverted her attention to some Netflix catch up. It was almost 12:15 am and Serkan still hasn't come home. Her phone buzzed a quick text from Serkan that read "Will be late. Sorry aşkım. Surprise for you in the morning. Seni seviyorum." Eda wasn't mad at him as she knew the importance of taking care of this meeting but she was sad. Sometimes life happens, she thought. Unbeknownst she fell asleep, terribly missing him.

By the time Serkan got home it was 1 am. Legal procedures took longer than anticipated because of the back and forth share transition. He had to make sure there wasn't going to be any loopholes that Selin could use to come back.

Serkan parked his car and walked into her their dark apartment. As he stepped into their bedroom, he saw his beautiful wife in her black satin night gown. He was mesmerized by the sight. The darkness of the night gown, complemented her flush complexion. Her dark hair splayed against the pillow. Her perfectly drawn eyebrows, narrow nose and her luscious plump lips that were like velvet petals. He loved sucking her thick pillowy lips between hers. His gaze continued to move down to her breasts that were gently pressed against each other, forming a nice beautiful valley of a cleavage. Those delectables. He's a boob guy; he'd have them any day, any time, anywhere. Her pink areola barely covered by the edge of the lace neck line. She was just innocently sleeping, yet he couldn't stop studying her face, her body and be enticed by her. It evoked reactions in his body like no other. He knew the crevices of her body like the back of his hand and yet every time he looked at her, it was like the first time. She was beyond gorgeous. She was glowing even in the night lamp shade. He regretted every bit of ditching her but having Selin out of their lives were just as much important. Serkan took a quick wash and crawled into bed with his wife, spooning her. Her smell alone was intoxicating. It aroused him but being married to Eda and being with her, he has come to acceptance that having a hard on is the norm. If she was awake, he would have hoisted her up on all a few surfaces of their bedroom but he was tired and he didn't want to wake her up from her blissful sleep, especially when he has a long day planned for her tomorrow. He fell asleep pushing his hard on right between her warm ass cheeks and fell asleep.