Social Distancing

A/N: A short piece that continues from the season finale promo. Mature content warning at the end. Read at your own discretion.

(Picture courtesy: Google)

Serkan: Are you trying to dissuade me from this lifestyle Eda Yildiz?

He asked her as he poured her another cup of hot tea. It was the weekend, and Serkan decided to check off another to do from his bucket list: "get away from the city with long drive and camping." Eda suggested that they take a drive up to Milyon beach at Kilyos. Granted it was still cold out, Eda loved the serenity nature gave her. The cold air, the calm winds, and the roaring waves. Something about them eased her soul. Serkan didn't care as much as long as he spent his days and nights with her. She was his world. He didn't want to waste any more time. They have already had enough moments missed in life. The beach appeared quite calm and with barely any crowd because of the current lockdown in the country. And people avoided beaches because of the weather which worked out in Eda and Serkan's favor.

Serkan looked up at Eda with a puzzled look trying to figure out why she was trying to talk him out of this kinda lifestyle.

Eda: Because you are not made for this lifestyle Serkan Bolat. There will be a lot of flies, bugs, and bees

Serkan: I'll ward them away.

Eda: Weather changes fast. You will get cold. I will get cold.

Serkan: No problem, I'll keep you warm.

He winked at her as he finished his sentence and Eda felt her toes curl under his gaze. Serkan couldn't hide his smirk. They both know they were fireworks together.

Eda: Then what about warm nights?

Serkan: I know how to make keep you cold.

Eda couldn't hide her blush. As much as the man made her hot and blood boil, he also knew exactly how to make her cold with goosebumps. So many tricks he's got up his sleeve; who would have thought. She tried to avoid eye contact and to divert the attention from the awkwardness, she bent down to grab her backpack. In the backpack, Eda has all the slips of paper with all the to-do things written on them.

Eda: Gel, now that you like this game so much, draw another piece of paper.

Serkan: Yeah I am enjo...

Serkan's words trailed off as he read the piece of paper. He sarcastically laughed loudly reading it. He definitely knew, it Eda who would come up with something like this. She just likes to be a tease him.

Eda: Ne???

Serkan showed her the piece of paper which read "no touching for the next 24 hours."