One High Slit

A/N: Slightly mature content ahead. Not too smutty, I think lol Read at your own discretion.

It was around 6:00pm on a Monday evening. Beginning of the week are always busy for the Bolats with meetings, closing deals, parties and various other consignments and transactions. Serkan and Eda have been quite busy since Art Life expanded into architecture and landscaping. Serkan couldn't be more proud of his wife.

Serkan was pacing in their living room waiting for Eda. He hates parties so he want be in and out quickly. He never understood why Eda always took so long in getting dressed up. There was no need for make up on her but whatever is to her comfort really. He never bothered about it but I mean have you looked at that woman? She's flawless. She's too nice for her own good and minx in her own ways too. Her soft skin, her long eye lashes that flutter looking at me, her piercing dark eyes, her sharp nose, her full plump lips that always delicately parts for him, her long, slender neck ending at the base of her prominent collarbones, her inviting cleavage and the mole on the left boob that only he knows about and her soft, delectable boobs that are just the right size and weight in his palms... oh my, delightful!

Serkan's train of thoughts abruptly stopped when he heard Eda's heels on their wooden stairs. His breathed hitched. He was just now thinking to himself about her flawless attributes and here she is in front of him, in all her glory and it gets better every time he looks at her. It always feels like the first time. It always warms him to his core. It always flushes his cheeks which are tactfully hidden under his scruffy stubble. The aura that she has is divine and very sexually inviting at the same time. Her beauty always baffles him. This woman of his held the power to have him on his knees with her beauty, her knowledge and even sexually. As much her innocence and kindness warmed his soul, she was a minx. A tease. She can be both. She held such power over him.

Eda carefully walked down the stairs in a red, floor length dress with a high slit. Her hair slightly curled, falling on her bosoms. The dress had a plunging v-neckline, as if her boobs needed anymore accentuation to them. They were perky and plumpy even when fully covered, Serkan felt like he could see right through them. He couldn't stop thinking about how her nipples were glistening with his sucking and pebbled at his touch last night during their very steamy endeavor. He was both a boob and an ass guy; and he had no shame. His woman was a complete package. The bodice of the dress further emphasized her curves and the waistline ended with a flowy skirt. The dress had an almost like off shoulder look to with long sleeves. The dress was finished with a long high slit on the side, accentuating her already mile long legs. This woman knew how to tease her man.

Pic courtesy: Google

Serkan breathed harshly and heavily as he helped Eda down the stairs. He pulled her close to him and she could feel his hot breath on her breasts. He inhaled her smell and just stood there caressing her check. She was intoxicating. The need with her never is satisfied. He always wants her so close to him that it consumes him. He slightly tilted his head and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck with his quivering lips, simultaneously inhaling her smell and tasting the sweetness of her skin. He wanted to give her a hickey. Just leave a mark on her for the world to see how loved this woman is. But he didn't want to embarrass her. He pulled his head back and looked at her, deep into her eyes.