OWL's on the way!

Harry's point of view :

The Hogsmeade weekend was on the corner and I think it will be nice to plan a small date with Ginny, I thought to myself. I just now got free from potions, (another boring lecture from professor Slughorn on "love potions"). I went through the portrait hole with Ron and Hermione, and saw Ginny, studying in the common room. Ginny! exclaimed Hermione as she ran towards her. You have been studying constantly for 48 hours! You need to relax now. Even I did not study that much for my OWLs. I thought, you being Ron's sister, would chill around during the preparatory leave. Look at yourself. Huge bags under the eyes and stuff! I was quite worried for Ginny, I had never seen her that way. Hermione said Ginny, I am fine. My OWLs are just 72 hours away and I can't stand a chance. Bloody hell Ginny! said Ron, you should stop hanging out with Hermione. At this point, Hermione shot Ron a deathly glare and Ron became quiet. Hermione began, looking at me with an urge to speak. I thought this was the best time to ask her for the date. I quietly sat near her and kissed her. She did not have a smile on her lips which she used to have before. It felt strange. It must be the stress, I said to myself. Ginny, I started saying, you should probably stop stressing yourself. I have an idea, how about we go on a beautiful date, to Hogsmeade. Ginny, quietly began saying, I am sorry Harry, but my OWLs are around the corner. I hope you will enjoy your trip with Ron and Hermione. At this Harry became quiet and the trio went up to their Dorms.