Hogsmede

Ginny's point of view :
I just went through my trunk to find a beautiful and attractive dress. I finally got dressed , did a bit of make up and yep I am ready. Romiley Vain , standing right outside my door sees me and gets jealous. Well I got used to it! AFTER ALL I AM DATING "THE CHOSSEN ONE". I went to the common room and saw Harry sitting there. He kissed me and lifted me. Harry Potter , get my arse down , I said! Nope he said grinning. I am taking you to Hogmeade this way. Harry, all the teachers and students will be present. Plus , we have to show our consent forms , so you need to put me down. I said calmly. Well , he said smirking , I have already given our forms to Hermione and she will show them at the gate. So you have planned everything, I said smirking. Yep...he said.

Ron's point of view:
Me and Hermione were waiting for Harry and Ginny to come. All the Hogwarts students were with us , waiting for Filch to come. The door swung open , we all were expecting Filch , but saw Harry and Ginny. Ginny was in Harry's arms. HARRY JAMES POTTER !!!!! YOU PUT MY BABY SISTER DOWN NOW! I ordered him once. Sorry Ron , but this is a plan of my special date for her. Harry replied fiercely. I opened my mouth to say something but Ginny and Hermione shot me a glare and I had to shut myself.

Ginny's point of view:

Harry , now your back must be hurting. You can put me down for sometime , I requested Harry. Well , honestly you weight like feather 🪶. He said. We suddenly noticed my ex Michael Corner staring at me. Oi! Harry shouted in anger. Haven't seen a couple eh?! Michael just was about to attack but then filch arrived , along with Mcgonagall and Dumbledore. Both the proffessors began giggling about us and I blushed. Soon Filch checked our forms and we went to Hogmeade.