The special date

As Harry and Ginny entered Hogsmeade, (Ginny still in Harry's arms) all the students and staff began whispering about them. But Harry took no notice and moved towards Aberforth's pub.

Ginny's Point of view :

Harry had been constantly carrying me starting from the common room and now till Aberforth's pub. Harry, why are we going to Aberforth's pub, I mean we usually go to the three broomsticks, I asked him curiously. You see Gin, Aberforth's pub has a secret room, called as the room of wishes just as we have the room of requirement. He replied. Wow! I should have imagined that. After all, he is a Dumbledore. I said. We reached the pub and waved to Aberforth. As I entered the room with Harry, the room had a beautiful candlelight dinner set.

Harry's point of view :

I had imagined a candlelight dinner set along with our favorite food items. Ginny seemed overjoyed. All I ever wanted to do was make her happy. And today I accomplished my task. After dinner, I had a small ring for Ginny. No..of course, I am not going to propose to her! But it's a promise ring. I kneeled down and said Ginerva Molly Weasley, you are the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, smart person I have ever met. Within these few days spent together...I fell in love with you. This promise ring is my promise to you that I will never leave you or break up with you under any circumstances. I said as I slid the ring on her finger.

Ginny's point of view :

I was so surprised, I could not believe Harry Potter, the boy who lived the chosen one had given me a promise to stay with me forever. I was overjoyed. I love you too Harry I said as I kissed him very passionately. He broke apart and said, Ginny...I have one more gift for you he said. He was blushing I saw. He handed me a package and when I opened it I was surprised. This is what I saw 👇

Ginny, will you also give me a present by wearing this and

Ginny, will you also give me a present by wearing this and.....Harry said as he turned around for me to change. I quickly changed and Harry began kissing me. I broke apart and asked him Harry are you sure? He quickly replied you talk too much Gin.

                                                                  *****They have lots of fun*****