Rufus Scrimgeour

Fred's point of view:

Me, Ron, George, and dad were setting the tent for the wedding. All of a sudden I heard someone apparating and saw the minister of magic. He said he was here to discuss Dumbledore's will.

Harry's point of view:-

The minister of magic had called me. Ron and Hermione to discuss the will of Dumbledore. I thought Dumbledore had no will. And even if he did he would have it for his family. We sat on the couch and he began saying, "To Ronald Billius Weasely, I leave my deluminator". To Hermione Jean Granger I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard". To Harry James Potter I leave the snitch he caught first along with a Lamborghini of mine, which will help him to travel anywhere. This is how the Lamborghini was:-

The minister told me about the sword of Godric Gryffindor

The minister told me about the sword of Godric Gryffindor. He continued "Mr. Potter this car is the latest model and has an invisibility booster as well. Hope you will enjoy it. I hope you know how to drive." He asked me. I replied "Of course! I know how to drive. Once he left, Ginny came down.

Ginny's point of view:-

I came downstairs and saw Harry standing by a beautiful yellow Lamborghini. Hi Gin! Would you like to go for a drive? He asked me. Sure, Harry, I replied. I quickly went upstairs and got ready. Once I came downstairs we announced to everyone that we were going for a drive. Mum said, "Be careful dears!" I replied "Sure mum". As I began sitting in the car, Ron also sat behind me. Ronal what do you think you are doing? I asked. He replied "What? Isn't Harry taking us on a long drive?" Harry replied '' Sorry mate, but only Ginny and I are going.'' Hermione grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out. What an idiotic brother I mumbled. We went for a drive along the countryside. It was so beautiful. Harry was wearing a light blue shirt and black pants. He had his sunglasses on and was looking very handsome. I was wearing a small knee-length peach frock and I had a small stole. While Harry was driving I stood and enjoyed the wind passing by. I took my stole and it was dancing behind me. Slowly I lost grip and my stole went away. But I did not care. I was enjoying my ride. This car is wonderful Harry! I exclaimed as I got back to my seat. He replied, "Yes Gin, this car is actually wonderful with my wonderful girlfriend sitting beside me, I am enjoying this ride. Gin, I think now we should go back. We need to get ready for the wedding also." I said " Yes sweetheart, lets go back." Eh Ginny? He said. Yes Harry , I asked. You are looking very hot today. Thnx Mr.Cheesy, you yourself are not looking very bad.

Author's note:-

The next one will start from the wedding