Secret Feelings

Bangchan's POV- I woke up getting out of my bed, the sun was shining, birds singing, everything was perfect. This is my usual routine although, I'm always happy to see my bandmate Minho. He's so cute and funny. But most people don't see him the way I do but no one knows about this, it's my little secret. I got dressed and went downstairs where I heard my bandmates yelling and fighting. "Ugh so much for a perfect morning" I sighed. I reach the kitchen where I see Changbin and Felix arguing. "I know you took it, where is my hairbrush." Felix yelled. "I don't know because I don't have it," yelled Changbin. "ughh I told you not to take my things''. I looked at them and knew what I had to do as leader of course. "Hey guys what's the issue. "He keeps taking my things'' said Felix. "Well I didn't take your brush, why would I take yours if I have my own." said Changbin. They continued barking and yelling as it was heard though-out the house. Then Minho came downstairs holding something in his hands which seemed to look exactly like Felix's hair brush. "Here Felix I used your brush," Said Minho. "Umm why did you use my stuff", "Because I wanted to" Minho said, lashing back. Changbin and Felix stopped yelling and continued their morning routine.

Author's POV -Meanwhile Bangchan couldn't keep his eyes off Minho.

Bangchan's POV - "Hey, morning Minho how did you sleep" Bangchan asked. Minho looked at him, "good although I prefer to sleep in a house with less noise". He complained glaring at Changbin and Felix. Bangchan laughed at his sarcasm. "yeah everyone needs their peace and quiet," Bangchan said laughing. "So Minho I was thinking maybe you and I could go to the park later or some time this week, you know to take a stroll". Bangchan suggested. "Sorry, I can't I  have a project to work on for our new album. Bangchan's smile became a straight face. "Oh, ok, I understand maybe next time. " He said. "Yeah sure," said Minho. He walked away back to his room. "Hey man what was that?" Changbin asked. Bangchan came back to reality. "Oh nothing, it's fine, I'm fine He said. Bangchan left to his room as Changbin was left in confusion. "What do you think that was about", "I don't know, maybe just morning jitters. Felix said.

Author's POV- Later that day the boys gathered in the living room for movie night. "Yay, I can't wait to watch the new movie David's Shadow. It will be so cool and spooky" Jisung said. "Yeah right, like you would even last two seconds watching someone's neck get chopped off" Hyunjin complained. "I want to watch Jurassic park" IN suggested. "We are not watching a movie that is for babies IN" Changbin said. Bangchan just laughed and played Dear my lover. "Ugh a romance movie, so repulsive" Changbin replied. Soon Minho came and sat down next to Bangchan. "OH is this Dear my lover, I love this movie" He said. Bangchan grew surprised, "really this is my favorite movie too." Chris looked at Minho with a smile as Minho blushed slightly. Changbin and Felix were still watching the movie as everyone had fallen asleep. "Well this is no surprise they always fall asleep when we watch a horror movie." He said with a smile. "Hey, especially when we change the movie" Felix said laughing. "Hey look over there, it seems like Bangchan and Minho really like snuggling with each other, '' Changbin said. Felix looked over, well duh it's blankly obvious that they like each other. They both laughed at the thought of something happening to the two later on.