The Love Of Music

Bangchan POV- I sat down facing the piano while Minho was standing behind me on his phone. "So are you going to help me?" I asked. "Oh yeah, sorry I got a little side tracked." Minho replied. He sat next to Bangchan and uploaded one of his songs he was working on. "Ok so I've been working on a few songs on my playlist, do you want to hear them." Lee Know asked. "Um, sure let's hear them," Chan replied. "Ok this one is called Ripped Apart. Minho started singing while Chris was playing the piano.

Banchan's POV- While I was playing I couldn't stop gazing at Lee Know and how amazing he looks when he's singing. He looked so cute, so sweet, so irresistible, so.......PERFECT I could never tell him how I feel but I wish I could everyday.

Minho's POV- When I finished I saw Bangchan staring at me and his eyes were actually really pretty, "WAIT....NO LEE KNOW STOP THINK LIKE THAT EWWW." I left my imagination and spoke to Chan again. "Hey Chan, did you like the song" I asked. He soon left his imagination and spoke. "What, oh yeah I loved it, you did a great job I really like your ideas and you." "What" I asked, Chan panicked and re-worded his saying. "Oh no, I mean, I really like the song you did great on the SONG not that you're not great to your amazing, at everything in fact." He said, still panicking. "Umm Ok thanks I replied. "Sure anything for you, well I have to go bye". Chan then left the studio and I was left in surprise as I was blushing slightly from his mixed words.

Bangchan's POV- I ran away back to the living room where I saw Changbin, Hyunjin and Felix watching tv. "Hey what's wrong with you, you look like you just came back from a marathon" Felix said. Chan looked at them, "Who me no I just came from the studio, Lee Know asked me to help him with his song and I did, as a leader it's my job to help my members. "Yeah I guess your job is to also flirt with your members as well." Changbin said. "What are you talking about'' Felix looked at him. "We're talking about you Bangchan, come on just admit it you like Lee Know don't you" Felix said. Banchan looked at them. That's ridiculous, I don't like Minho like that were just friends and bandmates. Besides I'm the leader it would be irresponsible to like one of your members like that". He replied. The others looked at him, "ok whatever you say our responsible leader" Changbin mocked. Bangchan rolled his eyes sarcastically leaving the three members laughing while finishing their movie.