We knew All Along

Author's POV - The next morning everyone was eating breakfast at the table. "So who cooked this morning, I'm so hungry" Seungmin complained. "Hey it does smell really good," Jisung said. yeah almost like pancakes, eggs, and ohh is that bacon with a hint of cheese." Hyunjin said with rapacious eyes." Minho and Chan were sitting next to each other sitting on their phones. "Well you two looked well rested" Changbin said playfully. They both looked up from their screens and stared at him in confusion. 'What do you mean" Minho replied. Bangchan looked at Minho then Felix and Changbin. "Why do you two keep laughing every time you're around us. "What, were not laughing, no we're just happy that's all".  Minho looked just as annoyed as Bangchan. "Ok if you keep disturbing us while we're eating I'm going to make sure you choke on your eggs." Minho said with an evil smile. Bangchan laughed at Minho's comeback as he found it cute. "Oh Lee know you're so cute and funny when you're mad " Chan said, hitting him gently. Felix and Changbin looked at each other. Then IN came into the kitchen with a tray of food. "Good Morning everyone". He said walking in the room placing the food on the table. "IN did you make this?'' Seungmin asked. "Oh yeah, recently I've been watching cooking videos and tutorials on YouTube. " "It's a new hobby since we can't really go outside due to covid." "Oh wow it looks good IN" Felix said. "Yeah try it you will love it I promise." They all began to eat and soon became greedy wolves." "OH MY GOD this is sooo great" Jisung replied. "Yeah this is the best thing I have ever had Bangchan said. "You should volunteer for a cooking contest, I'm sure they will love your dishes Jeong'In '' Minho suggested. "R-R-Really, I've always wanted to but I could never find the time to enroll in one". "well now you have time since we're basically isolated." You should practice more and then when you're ready we will take you to a small competition center to see Judges." Lee Know explained. "Well thank you oppa I really appreciate it, but don't worry I will let you know when I'm ready. "You will be so proud of me oppa's''. He cleaned the kitchen and went upstairs to study his recipes.

Author POV -"I had no idea how amazing of a cook IN was" Seungmin said. "Hey he should have been cooking for us rather than Changbin and Hyunjin burning our pancakes every morning." Felix said. "Hey we don't burn food" they complied. The others looked at them and laughed to themselves. "Well I'm done guys I'm going to the studio to make some beats or something." Minho said cleaning his mess and leaving the kitchen. "OH WAIT LET ME JOIN YOU....... I mean to help you with lyrics of course" Bangchan said following Minho. "Ummm Ok, Lets go, we will see you guys later, also tell IN good luck if he decides to enter any other cooking contest." He asked. "We will don't worry, besides he's still in his room, you know that right '' Hyunjin said. "Hey I know, I just care about him so much, you know that '' Minho said leaving with Bangchan. "Yeah, that's not the only thing he cares about." Felix stated. "What are you talking about you and Changbin have been teasing them all morning what's going on, is there something we don't know about ''Hyunjin asked.  Felix looked at Changbin. "Maybe, we just sort of figured it out." "Figured out what" Hyunjin said. "Well, we think Bangchan and Lee know like each other, '' Changbin explained. Felix looked at him with sarcasm. "We think, it should be we know'', the way they look at each is just how Jisung looks at the girl at the coffee shop." Felix stated. Jisung looked at him in confusion. "What...... what girl, there's no girl" Jisung said. "Oh really, well it might just be me then thinking that I don't see you leaving the house almost three to four times a week bringing home two and three cups of coffee and then drinking it by yourself" Felix said. Jisung blushed, oh well will you look at that I have to go for my daily workout, do you guys want to come, no, ok well see you later bye. Jisung ran out of the kitchen to change and left the house. 

Secret Feelings(MINCHAN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें