Is This A Dream Or A Nightmare

Minho's POV - I was walking in the park feeling the air hit my face. It was calm and breezy and everything was just right. I looked to my side and saw Bangchan looking at me. "What, is there something on my face?" I asked him. He laughed as I was in shock as it might be something serious on my face that I needed to see. "Ugg Banchan stops playing with me. I need to see what's on my face". I ran to a nearby pond to take a look at myself oh thank-god there's nothing on my face." I said as I heard Bangchan footsteps behind me. "Why would there be anything on your face Lee Minho''. He asked with a smirk. I looked at him annoyed. "Because you didn't say anything when I asked you earlier stupid" I replied. Chan turned me his way and looked at me Minho you are perfect and beautiful in every way. I looked at him surprised as he leaned closer to my lips". "But before I could kiss him I.......AHHHHHHHHHH''. "I woke up from my dream state as I tried to catch my breath. "OH MY GOD, what was that'' I said to myself. 

 Author's POV - IN was teaching Seungmin how to cook like him so they can learn how to cook on their own. "HYUNG you're doing it wrong I told you to put the seed on the side because they will be the decoration for the cake. IN said. " But this is my first time trying to make a cake properly at least go easy on me or have you forgotten that I'm older than you." Seungmin said. "Ugg it still doesn't fix the fact that you are messing up the batter" IN said. "I'm sorry little bro I'm just trying to help" Seungmin explained. "Well you're not helping now get out my way while I cook breakfast" IN yelled. Soon Minho walked in the Kitchen while hearing them. "Ugh why do you two always argue" Minho replied. IN looked at him, " well I wouldn't have to yell if Seungmin just listened to my instructions on how to cook properly" IN said. Minho walked to the coffee machine to get him something to drink but soon stopped in Bangchan presence. "Morning Lee Know did you sleep well, you don't look too good" he said in worry. Lee Know backed away from Chan a little bit. "Who me, oh no I slept fine, I guess I just went to bed late, maybe I need to look at the clock next time right, ok well goodbye everyone I'm.....gonna go meditate '' he said running upstairs. Banchan looked at him strangely as he saw him disappear upstairs. "What do you think that was about? He asked everyone. They all shrugged their shoulders until they saw Jisung come into the Kitchen with a big happy smile on his face. "Well you look happy today Changbin said. Jisung was still smiling like a big teddy bear. "Who me, oh no I was just smiling at how lovely you all look today" Jisung said, still smiling like a goosy fool. "Ok well want to watch tv with us, '' Felix asked. "Oh no I'm just gonna go dream about Raja... I mean I will go read or take a shower maybe, byeee." Jisung ran upstairs to the bathroom slamming the door. "What was that about he's acting weirder than Chan is'' Changbin stated. Hyunjin looked at them with a smirk. Maybe it's that new girl at the coffee shop I've seen her a few times and we both went there last time and he was so flustered around her" He said. "Well, I'm tired of being stuck in the house. How about we pay this new girl a visit and see how she feels about Jisung.  Hujiun, Felix and Changbin all agreed and left for the coffee shop.

Seungmin's POV- I was walking to my room when I heard Minho making meditation sounds. I walked in to see if he was ok. "Umm Lee know are you ok you've been acting strange lately ever since this morning. Lee Know panicked at hearing someone's voice. "Ugh, Seungmin didn't you see I was meditating why did you bother me ughghgh." Minho said in frustration. I walked over to him. "Well I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin your peaceful stance I just wanted to make sure you were ok, you haven't been yourself recently. Lee Know looked at me, "who me, oh no I'm fine I'm just, tired that's all, I have to work these muscles, that will keep you awake you know. " He said, pouring water in his cup. I looked at him in worry. "Ummm Minho you're pouring water on your floor". "What" Minho looked down and started grabbing towels to clean up the mess. "Ugh what's wrong with me" he said in frustration. I looked at him and patted his shoulder. "Um well if anything is bothering you, you know you can talk to me about it right. Minho sighed and sat down next to me. "Ok but you can't tell anyone about this until I say so. I nodded and listened to him. "Ok well last night I had a dream" I looked at him confused, a dream.. about what" I asked with curiosity. Lee Know took a deep breath and spoke. "I had a dream about Chan and I, and we.....you know, He said in embarrassment. I looked at him, "well tell me, spit if out I begged. He looked at me in annoyance. "Fine I had a dream about Bangchan and we almost.....kissed. I finally said. I looked at him surprised. "And when did this happen is it the first time" I asked. Minho sighed and complained. " I don't know It all happened after he helped me with my new songs for my album. "We were working together and I just felt something that I shouldn't have". he explained.  I pat his head and hugged him even though he's not much of a hugger but I knew he needed it right now. "Oh I'm sorry oppa it's ok trust me it will get better maybe when you're ready you should tell him". I said. He looked at me, "I could tell him for you if you're scared". Minho panicked and yelled "NOOO", "I will tell him, but like you said when I'M ready he explained. I nodded my head and left his room to allow him to finish meditating.