Why Do Dreams Come True

Author's POV- Later that afternoon Felix, Bangchan and Hyunjin had arrived at the café. "Ok so where is she? I can't wait to see the look on her face when we tell her that Jisung likes her. He would be so upset if he found out. Changbin teased. Felix looked at him. "Ok yes he would probably be upset but maybe not that's why we have to make sure this goes well" Felix said. "Yeah that's why we're here to see if she likes him back, if not, then..... let's just not tell him until we're ready. Hyunjin suggested. "Ok well are we going to say something now because she's coming our way". Changbin said sounding nervous. "Dude, relax it's not like she's your crush, it will be fine we're just going to talk to her,'' Felix said. She soon approached them as she spoke. Hello there I'm Raja, umm can I help you boys with something my clients and I are quite busy today. They looked at her, "oh don't worry this will only take a minute" Felix replied. She looked at them, "ok well tell me, what is it'' She asked. "Ok well our brother he comes here every Saturday, Monday and Friday are those the only times you work'' Hyunjin asked. She looked at them. "Oh why yes I'm the supervisor here plus I also have other cafe's to monitor as well that's why I'm only here on those certain day's . The boys looked at each other and smiled. "oh well that's good to know, now we know exactly why he leaves the house only on those days. She looked at them filled with curiosity. "Um ok, but why are you guys really here?'' she asked again. "Oh right, well our brother likes you and we wanted to tell you." Changbin said. They soon noticed her blushing and smiling, "oh, r-r-really he likes me she said sounding flustered. They looked at her smiling, "well it seems like someone has a crush too now don't they" Changbin teased. "Oh no I'm sorry it's  just he always comes to the café helping me and my staff he really is a sweetheart. C-could you maybe tell him thank you for me" she asked. Hujiun smiled at her. "Of course we'll tell him for you" they said leaving, "goodbye miss" they said walking out the café.

Banchan's POV- I was in the living room on my phone when I saw Seungmin come downstairs. "Hey Seungmin you ok" I asked. He looked at me, "of course I'm ok but you might want to go check on Lee Know he seemed stressed out when I talked to him earlier. He said. I got up and went upstairs to Lee Know's room. I knocked on his door as he answered.

Minho's POV- I heard a knock at my door thinking it was probably Seungmin again so I let him in but to my discovery I was Bangchan. "H-h-hey what's up? '' I said stuttering while I tried to remain calm. He looked at me, "Hey Seungmin told me you seemed stressed these past few days so I decided to take you to the park for some fresh air. I froze on the spot after I heard the word PARK. " o-o-oh you want to take me to the park, why the park, SERIOUSLY, out of everything else in this area why choose the park" I said in a nervous tone. Bangchan looked at me confused. "Because the park seems relaxing and trust me you need it with the way you've been acting" He said. I frowned at the idea that I had no choice but to go with him. "So let's go Minho, it will be fun trust me. He left my room as he closed my door so I could get ready. As soon I knew for sure that he was far away from the door I hit my head on my pillow and screamed so loud that I broke windows across the street. "WHY DOES THIS STUFF ONLY HAPPEN TO ME" I complained, not wanting to get out of bed.