Seasons 2

Winter

Balcony  was surrounded white snow a man named yoongi was sitting in side of that balcony where snow was little less . Weary nothing but a hoodie and jeans . He was just wishing he don't show up . That  smile was his reason he still alive . But no.. yoongi messed up or at least he thinks he did . He lose his temper and speak shits infront of his  parents but when he realized he started to assume everything which wasn't true not even half of them .  Minutes later he showed up . Yoongi didn't opened as he didn't have courage to do .

Spring

Namjoon was sitting in a cafe , reading a book . In that book he felt he was reading his own story . He love someone but with someone else . He knows three actually four of them knows that still they are quite. Suddenly door open .. he looked up saw him . He is perfect but only thing is he is not that person he love . He sat beside him . Namjoon just gave a fake smile because namjoon knows his fake smile is enough for his heart.

Summer

Jin was sick . He was sitting in living room as he was sick laying down in bed for hours . He took their dog on a walk . Jin love him that's true but he never forget that man who stole his heart but never gave it back .  Jin left him cuz that's time that was right but now he regret playing with four lives. Door open he comes in . He asked jin if he wants anything jin reply he wants mochi . He just nods and went to kitchen .

Rainy season

Yoongi finally got some courage and asked him for coffee again which he took without a second thought. Yoongi was standing other side of road . Yoongi saw him  crossing the road . Yoongi had a big smile seeing him again but suddenly a car comes and yoongi's smile replace with tears he was just standing there watching him drowning in his own blood.

Autumn

Weather was pretty bad raining all day that time namjoon got a call . When he heard his love of life in hospital he just ran away seeing him rushing like that he also follow him . When  namjoon saw his true love laying bed pale he got broke. He just punch his true loves boyfriend who also punch .. luckily he got in there in time he stopped that fight also while stopping them he got blood marks on his t-shirt . Namjoon couldn't help he just finally said that to him " I m sry but I still love him . Forgive and forget me" He just nods and leave

Winter

Jin was finally happy . He finally found his true love . Also he was happy about that he  forgive him . He loves how his lover still loves him like he used to do . Nothing changes expect seasons .

Spring

Yoongi was waiting for someone in a cafe . He wants to propose him before something happens . He never knew this love untill he meets him . Door open there he was standing looking as perfect as he is.  He walked to yoongi who also walked to him . Yoongi saw a flower in his hand before yoongi can say something other proposed him. Yoongi was standing shocked ..

Tata ❤️