what is love?

Jungkook pov ....

Its been a long a time but i am back .  I took a long breath when i finally come out from airport.   I found out  John uncle was standing outside.  He saw me and move his hand as a hi . I chuckled and went to him "How are you Uncle John?? You look old" that comment made him mad , he yelled out "you little devil .. still the same. And here I thought you changed. " John make a big sigh sound and put my luggage in car  . I feel bad as i should do that but me and John uncle both of us knows that why I can't so he doesn't mind . After he was done he gave me a wired look "are you staying here or going back?" saying that he went inside and started the car .. I just shake my head and went inside. 

I was looking outside .. its been a while I leave this country . As i was looking outside john uncle cough and my attention went toward him "Are you ok ? " He nods "He is waiting for you . He didn't let any of us live in peace for past 4 days . I hope you miss him. " I stayed quiet as for uncle he also gets silent. 

Our car stop in signal . I looked outside found out two little boys were walking together that make me smile . I remember how he was back than .

"Kookie , lets go " saying that he always used to pull me with him . He never left me alone.  But than how could he leave me there with all stranger .  I know uncle john is telling lie . There is no way he is doing things for me. If he ..if he .. i don't know but he changed .. i am also change ...

3rd person ..

"Jungkook-shi we are here" hearing that jungkook looked at uncle john and come out from the car. He walked inside as he expected everything was perfect but still empty for him.  That only thing meant to him.  That specific person wasnt there.  Jungkook sigh and went upstairs.  He opened the door and found his room still same like he was there and never left . He went inside and  closed the door. He sat on the bed , let out a big sigh.  But for his surprised someone kiss his cheeks. That kiss make him close eyes. He didn't moved or said something as he knew who was that .

"I missed you " saying that that person bite his ear .. jungkook let out shaky breathe "Liar " that person stop and pull himself little was from jungkook  "What do you mean by liar ? " Jungkook didn't said anything he just close his eyes and turn a bit hold other person wrist and pull him in his lap . Other wasn't complaining he put his hand on jungkook's shoulder and kiss his corner of lips . "Open your eyes please .. see me once " jungkook shake his head as a no . "It's your punishment . " Other stayed quite and put his head on jungkook shoulder . Jungkook just laid on back flat which made other laid on his chest .

The atmosphere was calm and quite . Untill other couldn't wait anymore .. he lost his patients  in half and hour , so he sat up  on jungkook's stomach " Open your eyes Jeon. " Jungkook shake his head a no . "I said open your eyes and looked at me.  " Jungkook said quite "I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE ME . " this time Jungkook also yell out "NO"

"YOU FORGET WHO YOU ARE JEON.  YOU ARE MY DOLL . MINE . KIM TAEHYUNG'S DOLL . YOU ARE BOUND TO HEAR MY ALL ORDER.  AND THIS IS MY ORDER.  " Taehyung was yelling in frustration. But jungkook said silent. 

Taehyung scream and left jungkook's room . That time jungkook finally open his eyes ..

His eyes were teary , Taehyung is still same .  He thought Taehyung change but no ...

Meanwhile .....

Taehyung closed the door of his room . He scream , throw everything ... His room was looking like a tornado just went from there .
He just sat one corner of his room and started to move back and forward , while mumbling "he is mine .. he didn't forget ..he is going to look at me like old time "