T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡t͜͡e͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

THIRD PERSON POV!

"you don't mean that," amelia tells him

"i do amelia. i want you to know that he's not trying to be a good father. he's trying to get you to be in dojo so it can expand." he told her

"you haven't even given him a chance!" amelia yells at him, "he's a great guy. he's just like you and i. he cares for us. he even got an extra bedroom if we ever wanted to live with him." she tells him

"he's there for us and doesn't go to every fucking bar in town. he took me out to pizza. for beating kyler up." she told him, "you don't know him robby. he would treat you more like a son than miguel if he gave you a chance!"

"don't talk like that about our mom." robby tells her making amelia shake her head in disbelief.

"robby. she's not there for us anymore. get it through your head." amelia told him

"your dad is using you, get it through your head." robby told her

"you know what robby. it's us against this world. not us against each other. do whatever the fuck you want, but what you're doing isn't fair to me." amelia told him and left back to her team.

"are you okay?" miguel asked her

"i'm fine. i just wanna go home." she told him, but home wasn't home anymore. where was her home now?

"you can't go, we're gonna go get drinks," miguel told her

"drinks? like you guys look 21," she told them

"ouch?" miguel laughed

"where's hawk?" she asked him

"uh i think with your dad," he told her

"got it thanks." she said and hugged him before she left to look for hawk.

She found him, but not with her dad. with moon.

"hey haw-" she said before seeing how they had their arms wrapped by each other

"hey princess," he went to her, "this is moon. she's one of my friends." he told her truthfully

"nice to meet you," amelia smiled

"likewise," moon smiled back

"i just wanted to tell you that i was uh leaving," she smiled

"what about the drinks?" he asked

"i can do that another day," she smiled, "i'll text you yeah?" she smiled

"yeah," he said placing a kiss on her lips.

Amelia went to her house that day, crying. she hated fighting with robby. she hated living in that house. she hated how her mom was never there and she had to learn her own things. she hated how she didn't have the perfect married parents. she hated that alcohol took over her family. but most importantly, deep inside she hated herself.

she would always hate herself, it was something she had always done. as confident as she had seem, she would always had that hate in her.

she didn't hate herself because she was ugly, she was quite gorgeous. she hated herself because she thought she caused all the problems at home, because she hurt people even when she didn't want too, because after everything she would always be the same broken person she had always been.

she got to her room and threw everything everywhere out of anger. she ripped some of her things, destroyed her clean room to be a messy room with clothes and things all over the floor.

She cried for a good hour only to go back to hiding her emotions. She sat down on her bed, the only clean area and went on her phone.

She saw Aisha had posted something and clicked on it,and saw  Moon had taken her place.

Moon was next to hawk, where she would be. celebrating with her friends.

Moon bullied all of them, why was she being all nice now. Was it all the changes and how they could fight now?

This was complete bullshit to Amelia. First it was robby, then moon, and who knows what would be next.

Soon enough, she decided to call Johnny. It was the only way she could solve all these problems at least for now.

"𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?" Johnny said to the phone

"hey dad," amelia replied back

"𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮?"

"no"

"𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴? 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?"

"robby and i got into a fight and he's with daniel now. my mom isn't here, and i just completely destroyed my room. i don't want to be here right now. can i stay at yours for tonight?"

"𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗺𝗲. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻." and hung up

Amelia got her things for the night and waited for johnny. She left robby a note in case he did come home saying, "not here for tonight. sorry for the room."

She heard johnny's car pull up in the front and went outside to johnny.

"hey kid, you okay though?" he asked her

"yeah, i mean i could do better. but thanks a lot," she smiled at him

"amelia you don't have to thank me, you're my daughter. it's my job to keep you safe," he told her making her nod.

"you said robby is with daniel?" johnny asked her

"yeah, hes been with him for maybe a month now," amelia told him, "i couldn't believe it when he told me."

"robby has always surprised everyone. i just hope he knows what he's getting himself into." johnny told her as he got to his apartment.

"well this is it." he smiled and opened the door for her.

"thanks dad," she smiled and put her things into her room.

A few minutes later she heard Miguel. Who walked into her room

"miguel?" she asked, "howd you know i was here?"

"i saw you walk in." he smiled, "anyways, party tonight. you better be there. we're hosting it," he told her

"the revenge party?" she giggled

"yeah that one," he smiled

"okay, i'll think about it." she told him

"great. see you there then," he said and left

A/N i know the party happened before but for now imagine it happened later.