𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇

*Knock knock*

"Hello?-"

"XIAO HOLY SHIT I MISSED YOU"

Xiao, who was very clearly exhausted and wrapped up in his blanket as he opened the door to his home, jumped back a little at the sound of Venti yelling.. Venti quickly wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly

"How'd you get my address..?"

"Zhongli and company are coming I just came faster than everyone else"

"Oh.. -Yawnnn- Ok ok... Come on in.."

Xiao held the door open for him and for the rest of the group as they made their way over. They all sat at the table talking, Xiao half asleep in his chair.

"Xiao, how come you haven't texted anyone?"

"Oh... Uhhhhhhh... Yeah I've been taking care of Qiqi all day... running back and forth from the pharmacy and back while my mom works.. I couldn't find my phone and I just haven't had the time to look for it... I'm sorry."

"If you told us we could've helped you.. Childe here could've offered to pay for the medicine.."

"Zhongli-- He's right tho.. We could've helped you."

"-YAWNN- I don't need help."

"You clearly do. You look like you haven't slept in years"

"It's fine. She's better now, that's all that matters."

"Yeah but now you look sick.."

"I feel fine.. -Yawn-"

Xiao gently put his head down on the table and Venti put his hand on his shoulder

"You loser,, I missed you so much. I didn't know you were absent until today"

"What- Why didn't anyone tell him?"

"I thought Childe was going to tell him."

"I told Xingqiu to."

"I told you to not hand down your responsibilities to others. You should've done it. If it weren't for dear Chongyun, poor Venti wouldn't have found out and he would've been left crying in the library"

Xiao quickly perked his head up, looking at Venti

"Did I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare anyone..."

"No no! Xiao don't worry! it wasn't all about that... I was just being a moron."

"Im very sorry.. I'll be back at school tomorrow, I promise."

"No no don't force yourself.. If you're sick, you're sick. You should get some rest. If you want we can leave so you can sleep"

"No its fine I don't need sleep."

"Xiao, You can't just deny your health like that. You clearly need sleep."

"But Zhongli-"

"No. In fact, you're going to bed right now and we're helping you clean up the house a bit"

"Thats not necessary-"

"Venti, take him up to his room. Xingqiu and Chongyun, you do the dishes. Childe and I will clean up the place a bit"