QUEER HP CHARACTERS

NUMBER 1
HARRY POTTER, THE CHAOTIC BISEXUAL. LIKE Everyone he liked played quidditch?? (Bill didn't, but I'd simp for him too tbh) He didn't care who you were as long as you played. Cho. Cedric , Draco (Like a weird twisted kind of crush, not actual romantic. Probs had some confusing nights in sixth year..), Ginny, Oliver, Ron (Like the first person who was ever really nice to him kind of way). Please tell me if there's anyone else you believe goes on this list. Boy who lived more like Bi who lived amirite fellas (overused joke)

NUMBER 2
REMUS LUPIN. Sexy bookworm man bisexual oo oo. Pick a cousin idiot 🙄

NUMBER 3
TONKS I LOVE YOU PLEASE MRRYA ME. Like I know their entire existence was J*r trying to convince us Remus was straight but like lmao. I mean, I love Remadora, but there is absolutely no way either of them is straight. Like they're both queer, vv obvious, but they like each other. Tonks comforting Remus and then realizing they like each other after the death of...

NUMBER 4
SIRIUS FUCKING BLACK. MMMm this is very self explanatory. WS and Remadora can exist in the same universe so shut up.  

NUMBER 5
REGULUS BLACK. He was gay but also in the homophobic way?? you can also count this as the Draco Malfoy spot too. 

NUMBER 6
CHARLIE WEASLEY (I THINK THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT I'M SORRY). Aromantic Asexual. Dragon

NUMBER 7
GINNY WEASLEY. BI-CON. LINNY AND HINNY ALL IN ONE.

NUMBER 8
YOU, THE READER. I see the pride flag on your pfp don't hide it from me 😩Mmm like 7/10 times there's a Harry Potter fan they're apart of the lgbtq+ community. I am no exception. (If you are actually straight, then I am not talking to you. Please ignore this.)

A/N: Please let me know if there's anyone else you want on this ! These are the people that come to mind for me tbh.