||long way back to hell||

Season 1 Episode 14

NARRATOR POV

Rebekah woken up in an old hospital imagining people as she gets scared for her life. She gasps. Hearing man coughing.

"Who's there?!"She yells and hears a women laughing as she tries to get out to get out of the old hospital as she opens the door. Wind blowing.

"How the hell did I get here?"she asked herself as she feels something stabs herself.

"Genevieve."

"Rebekah."

"Tell me you're not leaving already, I thought we might reminisce."Genevieve asked.

She brings Genevieve inside of the old hospital while Genevieve humming.

"What the hell are doing, you ,ruthless bitch?"Rebekah tells her rudely.

"Poor Rebekah. You should rest you're looking a little peaked."she says to her as she takes out out the knife.

"Of course, that's to be expected,Given the rather impressive amount of werewolf venom in your system. How did you like that wolf boy?, By the way?I thought he seemed like your type trashy and willing."Genevieve tells her.

"I'd rip your head off."Rebekah threatens her as Genevieve chuckles softly.

"But you are sick and comforting the sick always was a talent of mine. I take care of my friends. We we're friends weren't we?Of course we we're."She says to her. Rebekah gasps in pain.

+

Ophelia looks at her stomach while it's growing she thinks to herself Where's Klaus?

+

Genevieve comes in the room where Klaus was, Klaus was in pain.

"You poor thing. Don't worry I'm here to help."Genevieve tells her as she cuts his stomach in open she puts her hand inside of him and gets the Papa Tunde knife out. He growls at her. She puts a huge bandage in his stomach while Klaus Gives her an Evil Eye.

"My wound isn't healing."Klaus tells her. As Genevieve looks at him.

"The amount of Dark Magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while."Genevieve says him.

"You're one of them, aren't you? The Witches back from the dead,Seeking vengeance.Why show me kindness?"He tells her as he gives a evil eye.