Chapter 6

Pillow Pov:

I came back to my senses a few hours later, on the same rock where I saw Leafy. I relized I was next to her, also having my mouth duck-taped shut. I stared at her and she made a sound, or at least tried too. She hummed loudly for a few more minutes, when the red entity rised from the lava once again. "I think its time I introuduced myself. I am Evil leafy, the sibling of leafy."

'I Know you guys hate me now, But i dont care. Ive seen the kind of shunning all the other BFDI Contestants have done to you, Leafy. I dont understand how you dont want revenge after all theyve done to you. So, Im going to do it for you." She then ripped the duck tape of our mouths and leafy said, "I never thought I'd see you again. You are still just as mentally fucked up as I renember. You are forcing my frriends through pain without my permission."

"SILENCE!" "heh. If you think that'll stop me from killing everyone, You're the truly mentally insane one here. IM WAY STRONGER THEN YOU'LL EVER BE!!" Evil leafy screamed. 

"W-why would y-you hurt t-hem in the f-first place??" "They did nothing to you!" I yelled. "They hurt my sister. They deserve DEATH, Infact, IM GONNA MAKE YOU GUYS WATCH AS THEY ALL PERISH TO MY UNIMAGINABLE POWER!" The sheer rage inside her made her fly and turn neon. 

"THEY. WILL. PAY." She said, in a scary voice. The volcano started to vibrate. "The volcano will erupt soon. This'll be really fun watch. Right guys?" Leafy and I were too scared to even make a sound.

Taco pov: 

Gosh, today was horrible. Everyone hates me, and its not even my fault! No time to sulk now. I gotta get to my team for cake at stake. Book, gatey, dora, and clock were all safe. It was down to me and lollipop. Four was about to annouce the votes when we started shaking. "EARTHQUAKE!!" Book screamed. "Thats.. Not an earthquake..." I said. "Its a VOLACANO ERUPTION!!!" Everyone was running around when it didnt take long for rocks to start falling from the sky.

I started running. I then stopped. I saw a red entity flying in the sky, With two objects flying beside her who were tied up. I Then recognized that they were Leafy and pillow. "YOU GUYS READY TO CEASE TO EXIST?!" I then felt my body paralized. Then, out of nowhere, We all started flying in the air. Everybody. We couldnt move. We were helpless. She was getting ready to rip each and all of are guts out with a giant cloud of knifes floating around her. 

Is this really the end for all of us..?

Oooh the longest chapter so far!! Im proud of myself for making this. By far better then my wrriting projects in school...

Anyways, Dont forget to join the offical discord! https://discord.gg/uGsGa4ftNd

I think thats it for this chapter. See yall later! :3