Chapter 7:

Either way, Enjoy the chapter :3

Firey Pov:

I was in total shock.
I couldnt move.
I felt... Nothing.
I was flying in the air.
Leafy, Pillow..
What is even happening..?

The knifes were getting closer... I could see it. This is the end. I never even got to apologize to leafy...

Wait.. Hold on a minute.. Leafy was staring at me. Tear-Eyed. I couldn't even talk. I wanted to go over to her and show her how much I loved her.

This

Is

Wrong.

Im not letting myself go down like this.
Im not letting this red leaf take control of me. "L-Lea-fy.. I-im sorry.." I started to glow. I started to be able to move again. 

Wait.. We all could. Something was overpowering evil leafy. I had no idea what it was. We all suddenly dropped to the grass. Evil leafy was infurious. "HOW HAVE YOU ESCAPED ME?!"  She screamed.

Four then rose up and did his lazer thing and evil leafy disappeared.

"Well, Whatever the hell that was, It was scary." Four said "Okay guys, BFB is cancelled. I cant lose all of you. You guys mean too much to me." Everyone was angry at first, when they realized being in a competition was very stressful. "Ok, Ive thought about it for a while, I think i know what i am going to do. Im gonna take the extra houses from BFDI and assign each home to a team. Untill further notice, You guys will be staying there." Everyone agreed that it was for the best.