Raffle

*** "ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠, 𝕥𝕠𝕠 . . ." ***

Sound everywhere, in the most perfect and beautiful way. Drums and guitar and bass and vocals and synth and keyboard-- the perfect blend. She closed her eyes, drowning out the other sounds of her chaotic classmates talking energetically as they waited for Aizawa to show up. Until class started, Kyouka Jirou had a small break, and she was going to enjoy every second.

"Guys, guys!"

Kyouka Jirou groaned inwardly. Kaminari was loud enough that she could hear him over her music, and when he said 'guys', he usually wanted the attention of everyone in Class 1-A.

"What is it?" Kyouka unplugged her Headphone Jack and looked up at him, sort of irritated.

"Well, since tomorrow's Saturday, I thought maybe we could go to the amusement park nearby." Kaminari grinned and held out six tickets.

"Hey, where'd you get those?" Kirishima asked.

Going to an amusement park didn't sound like the best way to spend a Saturday to Kyouka, but there were only six tickets anyway, and Kaminari was likely going to pick his favorite people, like Kirishima and Sero and Ashido. Kyouka doubted she was one of his favorite people, considering how much she made fun of him.

"I won them in a contest," Kaminari said excitedly, waving them in the air. "Isn't it cool?!"

Kyouka couldn't resist making a teasing comment. "What kind of contest could you win?"

Kaminari drooped a little, and Kyouka did feel a bit bad.

"Well, technically it was a raffle. But I still won them! And we're still gonna have a blast!"

"So who are you going to bring?" Midoriya asked.

Kaminari grinned. "Okay, so the thing is, I thought it'd be super fun if there was another contest-- one to see who comes with me."

Oh, so he wasn't just picking his favorite people. Kyouka slid down in her seat. She still didn't really want to go. Well, kind of, but not really.

"What would we have to do?" Ashido asked. "I'm getting pumped already!"

Kaminari thought for a moment. "Hmm. Maybe I should do a raffle too, because that way everyone will have a fair shot."

That seems way too smart to be Kaminari's idea, Kyouka thought. Honestly, I thought he was going to pick something he liked that only a couple people would actually stand a chance at.

Everybody seemed to like the idea. "Raffle it is!" Kaminari declared.

*** "𝕆𝕚, 𝕂𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟!" ***

I'm a genius, Denki thought. This is the best idea ever. I'm gonna take five awesome people to the amusement park tomorrow, and it's going to be super fun!

He had set up the raffle box in Lunch Rush where everyone could see it, and now he was going to check the results, since everyone had cleared out several minutes ago.

He pulled out five random slips of paper, crossing his fingers. For good luck? Maybe. He didn't have anybody in particular that he wanted to go with him. He just wanted to have a good time with fun people.

Denki opened the first slip. Tamaki Amajiki was written in big, loopy letters. Why would Amajiki-senpai want to go? Maybe Hadou-senpai had entered for him?

The next slip read Hitoshi Shinsou. Shinsou! Yay! They were friends. (The kind of friends where one of them gets taped to a wall by his so-called friend and the other one rescues him; the kind of friends where one of them spams cat videos and the other one spams cursed memes.) However, ShinHito, as Denki liked to call him, didn't appear to be the amusement-park type. Denki wondered why he entered.

Almost a little scared of who he might find next, Denki tentatively unfolded the third slip-- Eijirou Kirishima. Yes!

The fourth slip, however, made Denki groan out loud. Neito Monoma? No way did he want to go have a fun day with that jerk! Maybe he should've just picked his friends.

Finally, in tiny handwriting, the last slip said Kyouka Jirou. He couldn't help but smile. Denki knew Jirou didn't really want to go, but he definitely wanted her to go. It would be way more fun with her around.

Well, this trip was going to be interesting, for sure.